(1) Scans and Translations of 'LEGEND: HeartGold & SoulSilver Collection' [10/7]

The Pokebeach is reliable as usual.

The Raichu can do Thunderbolt and deals 100, awesome.

Interesting cards, I must say.

WPM, did you mean that all cards were revealed to us? Because I only see the ones on your post, and the HGSS link has a problem.

No, not all the cards are revealed. Keep refreshing the page every once in a while.

Great art so far. I'm also really liking the new layout for the cards. It's also cool how Pokémon that use special items/stones in order to evolve, the item is shown somewhere in the art. :)

Wow, their artworks are great, especially that special ruin card thingy ^.^

lol, this Arcanine does 90 for 4 energies, the SV one did 40 for 4 energies...
This one doesn't seem half bad if you have a consistent way of charging it.
Can't really comment on the others without translation.

Anyhow, gotta love the art in this set. Quagsire is too cute as always, as is Cleffa. I really like Azumarril as well, the way he's breaking something and being happy about it :) Also, Ninetales' pose is pretty cool, and DRE looks pretty amazing. And that's about it, I guess.

I like Slowking and Ninetales, although they might be a bit situational, at least Nintetales provides a decent support card for Charizard decks, which means filling up the bench with fire Pokémon might actually be a good idea. Add a pretty decent Basic Vuplix to that (Pt) and you might actually have a decent deck.
Pokémon communicator, Pokémon colector and Pokégear are all pretty useful, Oak's new theory is meh now that Copycat gets reprinted anyway.
Also, the unown card is massively broken, why did they have to make it so rare? :'(

Ninetales, once per turn, can discard 1 Fire Energy from your hand to draw 3 cards?

*starts saving for 3 Charizard PtA, since the price will go up once these come out* Just the card that deck needed!

The return of Neo Genesis Cleffa, except that it has been toned down.
Ninetales is going to make fire decks very competitive especially Charizard AoA.

Speaking of Charizards, my crew will be stocked on 8 or so charizards... 4 for himself, and 4 for me/his bro to use Or whatever =D

Mew Jadester said:
ENERGY DRAW NINETALES... YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs

OMGWFT! Claydol finally has competition! And it has a reasonable attack and one retreat.

Cleafable + BTS and DP Rhyperior might be a good mill deck. Discard three of their cards per turn.

Slowking might make SV Primape playable by giving it something else besides chatot G to stack their deck with.

Raichu is pretty good. Although still not very compatible with the Lv. X. Not that that was the point anyway.

lol, something in me knew that Great Ursaring and Crobat would be my 2 favorite ones! Especially Ursaring, that thing is BEAST with double colorless.

I like Great Ursaring. 90 for 3 and 120 for 4 is perfect in the slower metagame this set seems to give us.

Great Crobat's first attack is lingering on Broken. 4 damage counters between turns. o_O

Noctowl's power is similar to Dodrio SV, which is always good.

Clefable's first attack is like a flipless SSU. That's kinda cool...

I was looking forward to seeing the Baby Rule return. Oh well.

Back