(1) Scans Later Tonight [1/30]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I said before, it's allright. That's strange that they didn't get them in on time though...they're at more fault than you are. I'll probably be staying up to see them. Late night Scan party ftw.

dmaster out.

Well, it's late for east coast people. That's like 1 in the morning to them if I did my math right.

Yes, I am going to a prerelease. I always do.

Water Pokémon Master said:
Well, it's late for east coast people. That's like 1 in the morning to them if I did my math right.

Yes, I am going to a prerelease. I always do.

O, I'm a east coast person-lol, I was thinking the time on my post was the site's time, I forgot I set it to east coast time

I'm usually up around then on Fridays anyway

Well they already have Cyrus' Conspiracy posted on gopokemon.com along with Giratina Lv.X. Can you tell us what scans you have?

Slim chance I'll be up then. Even though it would only be around mid-night here, I will have to wake up early tomorrow. I need my sleep. =)

Anyway, nice to hear that the scans are finally coming.....thankfully my pre-release (if I even go) won't be until February the 8th. Scans should certainly be up by then.

You broke your laptop again? Deja vu.

No, I sent in my laptop for repairs since Circuit City is closing down. The one I am using now is broken. It's the one that died a watery death, was revived, and given to my brother. I have to use the tab key just to navigate the web! So hard...

I still remember from around 2007 that you said you dropped your laptop in ones of your news stories. Of course, we can't access it at the moment.

All of my laptops have been through something. That's what happens when you use them all the time every day instead of a PC. Things are bound to happen.

This class lecture is boring. We're watching silent films and I want to scream!!!

Doesn't suprise me that much. (The fact that your laptops have had some sort of problem.) Hmm.....still, I can't help but remember that news story....

Silent films? Oh, wow......that would be torture, IMO. I can't watch anything with no dialogue....or a dialogue I can't understand.

Don't worry WPM. Being able to balance college, a social life, and a website can be challenging...I wish you the best of luck on midterms, and if you still need scans by the time I go to my prerelease, i'll be sure to send them your way. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back