(1) Sceptile from 'Platinum: Arceus' [9/28]

First to post!

...It's not very impressive when stacked next to the other two, but it has its charms. Like 130 HP. Eh, it's an okay card.

Pretty cool, but they had to reveal the cruddy Sceptile first. The other by far is better.

130HP is something I could live with, and the resistance proves itself against Legoes, but Infernape/Blaziken will definately hurt Sceptile.

ya, why did they show the crud Sceptile not the better one?

anyway, im happy that they are releasing the cards already, sounds like everything about Arceus is early:)

I'll be happy if this is a pre-release card. Otherwise it's just a pointless release. 99% of serious players have already seen the Arceus scans, this just gets the 10 and under noobs fired uup.

How can it be a PR card if it's a rare? Anyway, love the artwork, but the card is pretty darn bad however it'll be pretty good to use in prereleases.

Meaty said:
How can it be a PR card if it's a rare? Anyway, love the artwork, but the card is pretty darn bad however it'll be pretty good to use in prereleases.

They have had rare prerelease cards before
Armaldo for Sandstorm
Gyarados for Dragon

And the bad Rares emerge! Lackluster Sceptile unfortunately...

dmaster out.

The Sceptile card looks pretty cool. It is pretty strong too. It will make a great addition to a haymaker or a regular grass deck easily. Might work in a stall but I don't know.:)

Look like a good card for a little deck. i mean with luck you hit 210 = Everything KO.
130 Hp is good. and with Landmin Lv.X you can survive Blaziken FB?

Great card! As you know, I love [G] Pokemon so I'm proud of it.

It can do 140 damage for three energies and with some boosters, a lot more.

And Landmin X will give Sceptile a great HP.

And I haven't seen a rare PR card in my lifetime. OMG, everybody will want to go to the PR's to get this card and Arceus.

Meh, not the best in the world, but the artwork is good, and the juniors will like it.

Some time down the road, when I cross paths with the kid who thought it a good idea to put this in a Leafeon deck, I can say I saw it on PokeBeach first.

This Card is awsome. It has nice artwork and it will be very deadly. When combined with the other sceptile from AoA. I think it will see play at PR and possibly as a rogue.

Back