(1) September CoroCoro HeartGold SoulSilver Scans [8/8]

The new scans are awesome! I wonder what battle facilities will be in the new battle frontier? Maybe they will come up with new facilities like in platinum!

So far everything is looking good. I'm glad the apricorn Pokeballs are back, I loved getting them in the originals.

They have a Safari Zone. Not having it really deflated playing Gold/Silver/Crystal for me. Also, the scan for the Magnet Train is cool.

That Train looks sick... I'm going to love catching flawless stuff in those awesome Pokeballs once they figure out RNG Abusing...

The red apricorn ball does the same thing as the Nest Ball...

Also, the Moon Ball is pointless. It catches like 3 Pokémon better. :/

However, I'm glad they put in the Battle Tower. I like that place. :3

PokéBall comments:

Friend Ball - Kinda like a Luxury Ball rip-off.
Heavy Ball - Better in SoulSilver. *coughgroudoncough*
Love Ball - Will be great if Lati@s really are in there.
Fast Ball - *coughenteiandraikoucatchercough*
Level Ball - Free Nest Balls, yay.
Moon Ball - Like we need help catching Clefairy, Nidorino, Nidorina, and Skitty.
Lure Ball - If someone uses this on a Magikarp, I will laugh. Overall good, though.

I always thought the moon ball was a bit silly. It'd make sense if there were actually a lot of pokemon that evolved with the moon stone, but...

Cool new scans, WPM. I really like Rayquaza's new area. :0

As for the Apricorn Case, aren't those Leppa berries growing inside (on the artwork)? So I guess you can grow berries in there, too?
Edit: Nevermind, saw the translation of that page. :3

Wow. I johto Safari zone? What will happen to the one in Kanto then? Will they make that one in Fusha wor will the desert it? Also the D/P Pokeballs were sort of a rip-off of the send gen Pokeballs because they were similar in a way. That is where they got their ideas. Will the D/P Pokeballs be included and will they make Team rocket stronger? I hope they do and also I want to see Team rocket try to steal Groundon/Kyoge and make a big stealing event like with Aqua/Magma/Galactic as well. It made the game more fun as well as exciting too. Great stuff too.:)

Maybe that Johto Safari Zone has something to do with the adjusted Johto Dex. Like maybe its mountain-based area will contain Larvitar, similar to Dratini in Kanto's Safari Zone. It could also supply most of the Gen II people who were oddly native to Kanto, like Slugma.

AND they kept the exposed wires on Mr. Pokemon's floor! :D :D

Yeah maybe but it makes me wonder about the Kanto one though. I hope they include the Kanto one or turn it into an Amnity Square type park or something. What will happen if they don't include anything there at all too. I know that something is up now for that area but I don't know what it is.:)

FireMeowth said:
Battle Frontier?! Great, they ruined the games. v_v'

No offense Fire Meowth, but.
This is the kind of post that I see too often full of BAWWWIIINNNG. Fire Meowth, you're kinda contributing to the "This game will suck because it has (Insert lamest issue ever) and is now ruined" kind of posts. Sorry, had to be said, you rant too much about Gold and Silver and it's kind of irritating.

Yeah FireMeowth; even though the Battle Frontier is hard, it's a fun challenge and it's good to see Johto have one.

I am not a fan of the battle frontier either. In D/P I only did it to get 2 TM I needed and then I stopped after I got enough BP for them. The Battle Tower that is. I tried it for several weeks in Emerald and it is hard but I enjoy all other areas except that.:)

Wow. I didn't expect the old Balls to come back. I knew the Apricorns were coming, but how will trading the Balls to D/P/PT work? _-_

The BF coming back is great confirmation. Magnet Train looks cool. And I'm surprised to see the Safari Zone in Johto. Pleased, but surprised.

dmaster out.

Back