(1) September's 'CoroCoro' Scans Apparently Leaking [9/10]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Timeshift- Maybe they are taking a...coffee break o_O, or they are probably going to wait until tommorow to reveal the rest (I hope not!)

it's about 8:25 PM here, and i doubt the babies would be in this issue.... doesn't matter much though, game is out in one week! we can be excited and not have to wait a million years! :D

I wasn't around when Gen. IV first came out. Was the entire Pokédex revealed in Coro Coro before the games were released or were some of them kept a surprise until people encountered them in the games?

Come on now. Don't get mad a Fire pig, he cooks his own bacon! Besides if you're going to blame someone, blame the people who made him fire/fighting not the Pokemon itself.

This was written YESTERDAY in pokexperto, by an anonymous user called Kato, I post this here because he talked about the buffalo and the CoroCoro stuff was not revealed yet, so take it as you wish (could be fake):

"Hiro, Melkor, I am the sacred cow. Let me do this, is a gift that I do to myself. Today was a special day. Do not worry or be angry. Thank you. Continue being the same.

In this generation there are 3 trios. The typical four-legged beasts that are inspired by the three musketeers.
Steel/Fighting equivalent to Athos, courage pokemon, is blue with yellow horns
Rock/Fighting equivalent to Porthos, corpulence pokemon, is gray and very sturdy, like a bull.
Grass/Fighting equivalent to Aramis, elegance pokemon, is green and stylized. His shiny version is completely pink.
This trio complements with the Water/Fighting pokemon, is a pony with an orange mane, like the feather of the hat of D'Artagnan. This is an event pokemon.

The event pokemon that have 2 forms, the female form is the constant melody pokémon, equivalent to Constance, D'Artagnan`s girlfriend. The basic form is Normal/Psychic and the alternate form is Normal/Fighting. The first form have loose green hair and the second form have the orange color hair tied up like turban. In both cases, her dress is black.

Then we have the Raijin trio, genies sitting in clouds. The pure Flying type is green. The Electric/Flying is blue and the Ground/Flying is reddish brown a white hammer behind his head.

The final trio are the dragons Reshiram, Zekrom and the "frozen chicken" that nobody is going to like, is the ugliest of the three dragons, Dragon/Ice. It is curious that the second type of the dragons is directly related to the type of the legendary birds .

Shiny Reshiram have pink tones.

After the 3 headed hydra there are 2 Bug/Fire pokemon.

Also, there are a Tauros with afro hair, 2 dark type vultures, 2 psychic type aliens.

A fire type anteater and a Bug/Steel ant.

New combinations are Ground/Ghost, Ground/Electric that is a sole, Water/Ghost that are a prince jellyfish and a king jellyfish, and Fire/Ghost that is a candle which becomes a lantern and finally a spider-shaped candelabrum.

PS: Boys, the rest is all yours. Congratulations."
--

Oh, and someone asked Hiro about the polar bear type and he said is pure Ice.

--

idk why people hate piggy yea i understand fire/fighting again it is kinda depressing but its still going on my team fire pig ftw :p

According to Poke Pia Magazine interviews, Tagami, one of the designers for the pokemon studied american hair styles. There are rumors by Pokexperto that the blue monkey evolves and gets Dreadlocks and the grass monkey evolves and gets elvis hair. Not to mention that we have an Afro buffalo. I wonder what other pokemon will have crazy hair styles?

You have to admit, Fire/Fighting IS stale. However, it looks like stat-wise the Piggy is going in a completely different direction than Infernape and Blaziken, which is good cause we don't need THREE starters with the SAME typing doing THE SAME role three generations in a row.

I want the Yorkie and the Buffalo so badly...but I also want Wargle, Rankurusu, Chillarmy, and a few others...don't think there'll be room on my team for them. D:

I love most of the pokemon shown! These are the first good ones. I think ononokusu is much cooler than kibago, and I want to see the dark-dragon hydra from the previous article :D

(I actually liked yannapu, so my second statement isn't true.)

Hate the final evos very much. Im going to replace them with the monkeys, they are really adorable and the best monkeys ever. I like all the pokemon revealed, especially denchura, and desukan(finally revealed). The cat is beast, calling him soulfur or darkat. Weird buffalo is so cool and weird in a good way. Sorry pokexperto for doubting you (now i have proof to beleive). Did i mention the monkeys rock?

Well it seems Pokexperto's sources are reliable now it seems. Honestly though, I already knew the starter's evos would be real in the first place. :/

I was really looking forward for a weird type combination for the new starters.Like fire/poison or water/psychic or grass/flying..Anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back