(1) Shaymin Movie TV Air Date and DVD Release Date [2/1]

March 31 is still a while away, but at least it is better than May 27, the date we got for The Rise of Darkrai.

I'll try to catch the movie on TV.

Glad to see the news of the DVD date to reach the Beach (it's been known for a little while, anyways), and I'm very pleased the TV date is practically Arceus' revelation date. It'll be like Christmas all over again! :)

Do you guys think there will be any re-runs on TV before the DVD release date?

MegPaq said:
Do you guys think there will be any re-runs on TV before the DVD release date?

There wasn't one for Rise of Darkrai, so most likely not.

I can't wait to get the dvd. I am bothered by the stuff Cartoon Neywork puts up on the screen.

March 31. isn't an official date yet.
Amazon has been wrong about release dates before. >:

Wow that is an hour early. I hope I can catch the movie.:)

Oh, sooner rather than later this year. I can't wait to watch it on TV and then maybe buy it if I like it, which I probably won't...

dmaster out.

I am surprised they are airing it on Cartoon Network.
Wasn't it the second longest movie made?
And how long was it?

Anyways, thank Arceus God that it's only two weeks away, and that it has an early release date.
Platinum, please!

Bah, why must they always air these movies on Sundays? Things are always happening on Sundays, and even if I plan weeks ahead a schedule that will allow me to participate, something comes up and prevents me from doing it.

I suppose I'll simply buy the DVD. Or maybe I'll try to record it. Although... I tried to record the Rise of Darkrai, and, well, my television doesn't like me. D:

Togeshroob said:
I suppose I'll simply buy the DVD. Or maybe I'll try to record it. Although... I tried to record the Rise of Darkrai, and, well, my television doesn't like me. D:

xD The same thing happened to me when I tried to record Rise of Darkrai. Oh well, thank goodness the DVD is coming out two months sooner than when Rise of Darkrai did. Maybe PUSA noticed there was absolutely no reason for the extremely distant release date, especially with no bonus features on the DVD? :0

Xous said:
Maybe PUSA noticed there was absolutely no reason for the extremely distant release date, especially with no bonus features on the DVD? :0

Well, I'd rather have no bonus features than have features like *cringes* The Mastermind of Mirage Pokemon. Oh, that voice acting was SO bad....

But yeah, I'm glad there's not a huge gap in between the airing and releasing times too.

Whoo hoo, calender is marked. It'd be nice if they'd have given it the Manphy treatment and showed it twice in a row. I always like to watch 'em twice. ;p

Back