(1) Shaymin Movie TV Air Date and DVD Release Date [2/1]

Quit complaining you guys, I'm stuck having to watch it on Youtube in April. The cartoon network at my place is stuck on airing Battle Frontier episodes:(

I saw a commercial yesterday that said the movie is on Friday the 13th at 7pm.
And my TV schedule says that they show it again on the 15 at 7pm, and again on the 18th at 8pm.
So, you'll have 3 chances to see it! :)

Xous said:
Togeshroob said:
I suppose I'll simply buy the DVD. Or maybe I'll try to record it. Although... I tried to record the Rise of Darkrai, and, well, my television doesn't like me. D:

xD The same thing happened to me when I tried to record Rise of Darkrai. Oh well, thank goodness the DVD is coming out two months sooner than when Rise of Darkrai did. Maybe PUSA noticed there was absolutely no reason for the extremely distant release date, especially with no bonus features on the DVD? :0

Wierd!!! I also tried to record The Rise of Darkrai, and it got sereously messed up. Anyway, I have seen the Friday 13th commercial... I hope I can see it, as it looks like a good one...

Movies: Jirachi-boo /Deoxys-booo /Manaphy-good-great /Darkrai-great / Shaymin-???

Mence Master said:
I am surprised they are airing it on Cartoon Network.
Wasn't it the second longest movie made?
And how long was it?

Anyways, thank Arceus God that it's only two weeks away, and that it has an early release date.
Platinum, please!

They always air the movies on CN. Sometimes back to back marathons of the movies all day too.:)

I'm planning on watching the new movie Friday. I might watch the whole thing, I wonder how long it will last.

Back