(1) Shaymin (Sky Forme) from Platinum Revealed! [1/19]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once again, this card has pretty decent art. Its first attack is around the only thing useful, however. =/ Then again, it can Level-Up to Shaymin Land Forme, which is probably the best thing about it.

Yay, an almost-useless card. Well, at least it has 10 more HP than the recently revealed land forme. And its art is pretty cool. And it's good bait for the little kiddies who think they absolutely need to have it.

little kids don't even know what to expect since i doubt many use the net. That being said, I don't understand why this card is rare with the attacks of a common. It's like DP Pachirisu all over again >_>

Good first attack, and wonderful artwork. I can't wait to go to my Prerelease in the first weekend of February.

dmaster out.

It's...interesting. It would be half-decent in the Prereleases, just by itself. If you manage to get this and either Lv. X in your Prerelease packs...you'll win.

This card fails. :p
But once it levels up, I suppose it kills people then. It's nice that it can level up into either Lv. X, and vice versa with the other Shaymin.

Eh, I've never liked the artwork on this one, but it's not awful... As for the playability, guess others have already commented on it. xD

I like the description, though. Very nice. :)

This is what I call a package Pokémon, Like those movies were the start is the same as the end.
It lets you attach and discard energy, Like Kyogre LA.

FireMeowth said:
Hydro said:
Shaymin Sky form can be evolved to Shaymin Lv X Land form?

They're both named Shaymin, so yes.

Not to mention the "real" Shaymin can change forms at will. So it makes sense from a continuity standpoint as well.

Just thinking... Wouldn't it be possible to level up a Shaymin twice? For example, put the Shaymin Land Forme Lv. X on top of the Sky Forme Lv. X...?

Heatran said:
Just thinking... Wouldn't it be possible to level up a Shaymin twice? For example, put the Shaymin Land Forme Lv. X on top of the Sky Forme Lv. X...?

No. One or the other. Not both.

dmaster out.

It would be awesome if you could do both, though....

Alright, I think we can all agree this card isn't very good, but I'm still sure there is worse holo out there than this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back