(1) Shaymin (Sky Forme) from Platinum Revealed! [1/19]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the artwork (Nishida Atsuko is my favorite poke card artist), hate the attacks. It should be common.

Wow. I forgot to post yesterday. Anyway. I like this Shaymin Card better than the other one because it does not help your opponent but it can do some pretty good damage if used the right way though.:)

I got Shaymin lv X (sky forme) in a pack at my prerelease, but.. no Shaymin. Not a one. I was a very sad deck builder. I also got Dialga G Lv X, and no Dialga G, but plenty of other Pokemon-G. We watched the Shaymin movie (in Japanese, no subtitles, but it was good to practice listening skills anyway) and I think the animated version of Sky Forme looks ridiculous, especially its nose.

Also: I didn't know that thing about leveling Sky Forme lv X up to Land Forme lv X. Is this confirmed by judges / rulebook? Because if so, that'd be awesome. I don't suppose you can level the other way as well?

As long as a Pokémon and a Pokémon Lv. X has the same name, the Pokémon can Level up to the Pokémon Lv. X-card. Both Shaymin Land Forme and Shaymin Sky Forme share the name "Shaymin", so a normal Land Forme can level up to a Sky Forme Lv. X, or vice versa.

I also got Shaymin sky LV.X. And by that, I mean don't revive dead threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back