(1) Silhouettes Unofficially Officially Confirmed as Forms? [8/16]

+ Cascade Gonpory inc. + said:
you sound like a stalker! And they are sillhouettes for a reason!? Why can't you just wait like normal people for the news to come out OFFICIALLY instead of posting your THEORIES and having heaps of little noobs follow you and think you're the greatest pokemon master ever! And you sound really rude when you talk to these officials of Pokemon who speak Japanese! Maybe Jon, you should invest in learning some basical japanese phrases so you're not as rude to the Important people!

you are so rude! why would anyone even say that??? BTW what do you even mean by greatest pokemon master? he is merely talking to people that made the pokemon franchise and pokemon is only a game for all of us to enjoy...

you sound like a stalker! And they are sillhouettes for a reason!? Why can't you just wait like normal people for the news to come out OFFICIALLY instead of posting your THEORIES and having heaps of little noobs follow you and think you're the greatest pokemon master ever! And you sound really rude when you talk to these officials of Pokemon who speak Japanese! Maybe Jon, you should invest in learning some basical japanese phrases so you're not as rude to the Important people!

WPM would be a stalker if he followed the people around all day.
besides, its fun to post theories.

Hmm, I think that these were made to fool you. Any Pokemon with only its silhouette is not very definable. Until the full picture comes, we can't say nothing.

Didn't someone have a Coro Coro scan that showed the eyes and mouth of the 5 formes? The eyes were that of Rotom, but with slightly different shape and orientation.

Or was that scan image fan-made?

Darkrai said:
That would be cool if they were formes of rotom, or reaaly strong legendary pokemon! I wonder what types they will be?

Those do not look like they would be legendary and on the count of that really strong. I realy hope that they are rotom forms, im going to have them all in my party..or not :).

Wow.... sounds like somebody's a noob..... not everyone can pick up a book and learn a new language. not that simple. not a very good idea to insult the main guy of the websight, either.... not too hard to be banned. U don't like something, y don't u just shut up and leave instead of griping to people who don't care....

PimpRaichuKing said:
Hmm, I think that these were made to fool you. Any Pokemon with only its silhouette is not very definable. Until the full picture comes, we can't say nothing.

that is true.... if u look at a shadow of giratina origin, he looks nothing like another. i''d think it was a new snake Pokémon or something.

the one on the top left looks like a bridge...

I'd have to take a guess that those are Fan Made too.
If they WERE real then why wouldn't they just show all of them?

Because they're building up tension and hype. So people are happier when they know.

And that's really great, getting to talk to so many of the game staff. I'd love to do that myself :/

sharingan said:

Wow.... sounds like somebody's a noob..... not everyone can pick up a book and learn a new language. not that simple. not a very good idea to insult the main guy of the websight, either.... not too hard to be banned. U don't like something, y don't u just shut up and leave instead of griping to people who don't care....

Even if his post was offensive, but Cascade does have a point.

Typically, there is only so much hand-gesturing someone can take until it becomes annoying (and it's common for a Japanese to not to display displeasure to a stranger). And communicating to someone in their native language shows that you respect their background and you are willing to meet on their terms instead of your own. And learning Japanese is a valuable asset if you are planning to cover the latest Pokemon news.

And based on his writings that I have read on this site, WPM is the more direct and persistent type of person that might be considered as brash (and perhaps slightly rude) in Asian cultures.

But I doubt WPM is that type of petty person who would ban a forum member just because he/she voiced a strong opinion out-loud.

You guys weren't there, so you can't judge. I know how to be polite and courteous, and I know what it is to be rude. Perhaps my story didn't convey that, but I know they were warm to my questions and were definitely not offended. Remember my interview with Hidaka? I wouldn't have been invited to his HOTEL if I had been rude during my first interview, so take that for what it's worth with these other guys.

Back