(1) Six More Cards from 'Black and White Boys and Girls Kits' [10/15]

Heatran X never works.

Jaroda + Shaymin X can be quite lethal, given the snake's free retreat. You're dealing with a 170 HP tank who can restore 20 health of the entire field including itself every turn. Suppose you set up one each turn maxing at 3, you end up restoring 60 damage by the time the first Jaroda comes back to get hit again.

Even with 170 HP though, it's 2x weakness allows Enbuoh to one hit it with that 150 damage. If Heatran wont work then a simple Typhlosion Prime and a hand full of energy will. ;)

I just noticed next to the HP, it has stripes according to it's stage. I might be wrong but, if it is Basic it has one if it is Stage 1 it has two stripes and if it is Stage two (like Jaroda, Enbuoh and Daikenki) it will have three. I found that pretty cool :D

I'm disappointed that the Pokemon in the evolution box (Janovy, Chaoboo, and Futachimaru) aren't Sugimori anymore, but some lame 3D artwork.

The artwork for the final forms of the starters are amazing though, and Jaroda definitely could make a nice fun deck (as Lou pointed out).

I know everyone's said it already, but Enbuoh is going to be great for some
decks.

Use Flare Blitz with some Energy Returners, and your set.

Now on the art side, I really like the design of the new cards. The 'Prime' border around Jarooda, Enbuoh, & Daikenki really add to the intensity of the card. The silver 'World Cahmpionship Card' border is decent, but I honestly don't know if this is just in the Starter Kits or what.

The artwork on the cards ar brilliant, even on the Basic Pokemon. I really cannot wait for this set :)

Another question, does anybody know where I could possibly pre-order one of these Starter Kits?
Thanks!

Enbuoh is awesome. Not including the sw Chrizard's ability, isn't its Flare Blitz the most powerful solid damage attack from a starter card?

these cards look awesome. Some pretty good attacks too. Anybody have any idea what the little sybol is with a starter pokemon sillouette and a number on? Like Enbuoh has a pokabu sillouette and the number 18 on it.

That just shows which 30-card deck that card is from. Enbuoh is from the Pokabu deck, Jarooda is in the Tsutaaja deck, etc.

I thought Jarooda sucked.
Then I saw that Leaf Storm requires 2 energy, not 3.
It will definitely be used as a fun deck.

Yay for new cards! I like these too. Enbuoh is definetly an interesting card, I like flare blitz. A lot. I could just imagine using Typhlosion Prime, maybe fisherman, and Enbuoh. The retreat cost sucks though. A lot.

Jaroda is a pretty cool card. Leaf Storm... Shaymin Lv.X.... Ooh. Me likes.

Daikenki... Poor Daikenki. Got the short end of the stick. Still, a double colourless energy and he's sniping for 30 to the active and 30 to the bench. Not bad.

Anyway, I like them. The artwork is amazing.

I really like the sparkly boarder on the starters, I wonder if those are promo things or if that is what the ultra rares are going to look like. Unfortunately all of these cards have been trash so far, but hopefully we will see some good ones.

Wow, I really like the artwork on Jaroda and Daikenki. The background artwork on Minezumi is also good, too.

I wonder if the holographic borders on Jaroda, Enbuoh, and Daikenki will be on the actual card. If they are, that will be a cool new touch added to the holo cards, imo.

Well these cards look alright but if they had level x cards for these they would be amazing. Witch i think they are going to bring back level x cards.

Did anyone noticed they are increasing the HP for Pokémon once again? 150 HP for a normal Stage 2? Pokémon ex look crappy compared to this...

Back