(1) The Ghost of Maiden's Peak [10/31]

dude that was a major dose of Nostalgia, my Fav parts are the AshxMisty scene + Venustoise fusion...lol 1 of the best episodes ever...

Oh yeah, nostalgia trip indeed. Somehow I distinctly remember watching this episode because of Officer Jenny with the penny-pinching incident.

Also, a 3rd on EPIC VENASTOISE.

One of my favorite episodes, as well. So I was extra happy when I found the mp3 for the Ghost of Maiden Peak's theme. :3

They just don't make awesome episodes like this any more, IMO. The newer episodes don't develop the characters as much, and there aren't deep, interesting plots to the episodes, for the most part. *sigh*

Thanks for the nostalgia, WPM. :D

Happiny Halloween, everyone!

42 chocolate said:
Excellent episode, as originals always are.

But what's with Meowth? I swear that's a different voice actor...

Of course it is lol. This is one of the first episodes. They all had different voice actors.

I remember seeing this episode as a kid when I was REALLY young. Thanks for posting this, WPM. Happy Halloween.

Happy Halloween everyone. I will check the video in a bit. I don't have anyone this year but the most I have had was about 150 in 2002.:) EDIT. I will have to watch the episode tomorrow. I hope it will be here tomorrow night.:)

My favourite episode of all time - I will have to watch later....unfortunately, I have to be out of the house soon...

GraveTheUndead said:
Not if it's the old 4Kids dub which no one technically has a license to anymore.
It still applies. Copyright laws, television laws, look 'em up.

immewnity said:
It still applies. Copyright laws, television laws, look 'em up.

well you take that up with youtube, megavideo, veoh and any other streaming site that might happen to exist because i'm able to watch bleach every week because of them and i'm sure alot of site stream alot of shows without hinderence

One of my favorite episodes as well. I was expecting some scary face at the end, but I guess WPM doesn't repeat jokes. I remember jumpinig out of my chair when seeing that video a few years ago.

I love it. This episode always made me sad when I was a kid because it made me feel bad for the real maiden. But I love seeing an old episode again. Brings back awesome memories of the good-old days. Plus, I love the festival at the end and the fact that the episode left in the kanji.

Back