(1) The Ghost of Maiden's Peak [10/31]

It's a very good episode indeed; I actually keep all my pokemon stuff, no matter how old it is. So I happen to have that episode on my old "Psychic Surprise" VHS;). Still its fun to see it again. Thanks WPM!

The Pain said:
well you take that up with youtube, megavideo, veoh and any other streaming site that might happen to exist because i'm able to watch bleach every week because of them and i'm sure alot of site stream alot of shows without hinderence
youtube is owned Google. And Google is the 800 pound gorilla.

InuMimi said:
I love it. This episode always made me sad when I was a kid because it made me feel bad for the real maiden. But I love seeing an old episode again. Brings back awesome memories of the good-old days. Plus, I love the festival at the end and the fact that the episode left in the kanji.

Yeah I just finished watching that episode. I forgot about that one. I have always loved the first season episodes and the intro was epic and still is to this day. I used to sing the intro everytime it played too. The first season was the best.:)

Lance and Salamence said:
It's a very good episode indeed; I actually keep all my pokemon stuff, no matter how old it is. So I happen to have that episode on my old "Psychic Surprise" VHS;). Still its fun to see it again. Thanks WPM!

Do some people see it as a bad thing to keep old pokemon stuff? I can't tell you how much "old" pokemon stuff I own. My entire room is pokemon stuff; 70% of it is from the late 90's. I have all the old VCR tapes and I never plan to give them away. I'd seriously cry is something happened to any of my stuff, old or new.
Generation I will never die, at least not for me. :]

InuMimi said:
Do some people see it as a bad thing to keep old pokemon stuff? I can't tell you how much "old" pokemon stuff I own. My entire room is pokemon stuff; 70% of it is from the late 90's. I have all the old VCR tapes and I never plan to give them away. I'd seriously cry is something happened to any of my stuff, old or new.
Generation I will never die, at least not for me. :]

Actually you can migrate those tapes on to CD's now and burn copies if you wanted to. A lot of people do that because it saves money. XD.LOL.:)

xxashxx said:
Actually you can migrate those tapes on to CD's now and burn copies if you wanted to. A lot of people do that because it saves money. XD.LOL.:)

I don't see how it saves money but ok. I like my good old-fashion VCR. To me, it seems like you'd waste money by writing them on disks. It and the tapes work just fine so I don't see any reason to waste money on things that are deemed "up-to-date". I have dvds and a few dvd players and that's good and all but i'm partial to my "dinosaurs" :]

Galefail said:
Of course it is lol. This is one of the first episodes. They all had different voice actors.

I remember seeing this episode as a kid when I was REALLY young. Thanks for posting this, WPM. Happy Halloween.

What I meant is that it sounds like a different voice actor than the original episode, or the episode I have of that on DVD.

The first time I saw the Ghost of Maiden's Peak I freaked out.

The next time I saw it, I found the Maiden kinda cute.

Now I think the Pokemon anime sucks and I can't even be bothered to watch.

Lol

Why did you take it down? I really wanted to see it again...From what I remember, it was one of my favorite episodes.

dmaster out.

WPM You tube can't run full lehgth episodes because of copyright enfringement. They had to take down all their episodes they had. They used to have every episode but now now. If they are lucky then they might have it but it can be found on other sites though.:)

They're all on YouTube. I typed in the episode's name and there were dozens of results.

Oh ok. Last I knew they were all gone. Thanks for telling me because that was what happened when they first had them up.:)

Water Pokémon Master said:
Look it up on YouTube. :p

How ghetto is that? Looking up our own news videos. :[ Just because it's illegal doesn't mean you can't post them. You've done it before plenty of times. Get a grip guys. :F

dmaster out.

Back