(1) Three New 'HeartGold' and 'SoulSilver' Trailers [8/26]

I have silver version and i have headbutt and I am glad that it is returning...
Also did anyone notice the new suicune sprite? (not the one where soul sees suicune the other one).

Oh the memories of playing Gold and silver on the GBC. I'm really hoping that they are going to implement the Pokewalker in the english version of the game. I think it would be pretty cool.

xxashxx said:
I just now saw the video. I looks pretty good. How does your Pokemon EV train on the Pokewalker? Does the number of steps represent EV's or does it represent a certain stat? If it does a certain stat or a combination of 2 stats that might work.:)

It'll probably be like the Day Care Center. They don't gain EVs while walking in the Poke Walker; they'll just gain experience and happiness. Just a highly educated guess.

dmaster out.

d master342 said:
It'll probably be like the Day Care Center. They don't gain EVs while walking in the Poke Walker; they'll just gain experience and happiness. Just a highly educated guess.

dmaster out.

Oh yeah that would make sense since there was no Day-care in the Previous games as far as I know. Was there one? I don't think so so I am just making sure.:)

xxashxx said:
Oh yeah that would make sense since there was no Day-care in the Previous games as far as I know. Was there one? I don't think so so I am just making sure.:)

I'm pretty sure there was in G/S. I know for sure in Crystal.

dmaster out.

A Pokemon Daycare has been in every main pokemon game to date. However, in R/B/G/Y, only one pokemon could be dropped off.

Yes. Because there were no such things are genders. They just had the Pokemon's name, Lv and the HP bar.

Secretsof2113 said:
Oh the memories of playing Gold and silver on the GBC. I'm really hoping that they are going to implement the Pokewalker in the english version of the game. I think it would be pretty cool.

It sounds like the Pokewalker will be in English versions.

Back