(1) Three New 'Legendary Treasures' Cards Revealed! [10/1]

Dat Pikachu foil pattern.
Just...dat pattern.

Also, that Spiritomb looks fun. Kinda.

Eh, I could see people playing 1x Spiritomb, playing their ace spec and then dropping it down. Level ball target makes him nice to grab, and no catcher keeps it safe on the bench. If he gets common enough, there could almost be a sort of race to drop down your ace spec and spiritomb before your opponent can. Don't know if that'll matter enough, though

Excadrill EX's attacks look a little too awkward to use...the 40 damage turn 1 (or first attacking turn) could be good, but you can't really rely on its ability for ramp. Hitting it and swinging for 120 turn 2 could be pretty ridiculous though.

drixiss said:
Eh, I could see people playing 1x Spiritomb, playing their ace spec and then dropping it down. Level ball target makes him nice to grab, and no catcher keeps it safe on the bench. If he gets common enough, there could almost be a sort of race to drop down your ace spec and spiritomb before your opponent can. Don't know if that'll matter enough, though

Excadrill EX's attacks look a little too awkward to use...the 40 damage turn 1 (or first attacking turn) could be good, but you can't really rely on its ability for ramp. Hitting it and swinging for 120 turn 2 could be pretty ridiculous though.

Of course, only Energy Acceleration of any kind or Team Plasma Badge + 2 Colress Machines & Plasma Energies can allow it to get the 2 Fighting Energies it needs AND get the two energies of any type it needs on top of that in order to do 120 damage by the end of turn 2...

Spiritomb sure could be a catcher/Red Signal target once released... shame that Europe won't be able to use it... well, UK could use it, but they would have to bring it into the UK from Worlds, or if they can't go there, import the card from the United States in order to use it in their country, of course...

SynxS1N said:
Can I get links or images? Want to check these out.

http://pokebeach.com/2013/10/three-new-legendary-treasures-cards-revealed

I scrolled only halfway down the first page of the news feed, and found them easily ;P

Back