(1) Three 'Supreme Victors' Cards Revealed [6/23]

Abomasnow-Man29 said:
Go-pokemon.com said:
•Collect Dragon Type Pokémon including Charizard and Rayquaza

I do have to wonder are they changing Charizards type?

It's because Charizard seems like Dragon. According to egg groups, so does Sceptile. o_e

Rotom479 said:
According to egg groups, so does Sceptile. o_e
Treecko, Grovyle and Sceptile are based on lizards, right? That's not too far from a dragon.

...I'm hoping we'll get that Meowth-card from the Gift Box-thingy. It's so cute. <3

I quite like the Blaziken. It is kinda weird they decided to give a fronteir brain a regigigas. I thought they where taking it a bit too far.

xanaseviper said:
I quite like the Blaziken. It is kinda weird they decided to give a fronteir brain a regigigas. I thought they where taking it a bit too far.

Dude, he has a Gigas in the games. =p

Shaymin Lv.X said:
I don't like that FB thing at the Pokémons name.
Blaziken looks awesome but his attack is very. ''40''

Very what?
I think his attack is really good!

zephilim said:
Mew the source of all said:
I wonder where the extra cards will be pulled from.

Well according to Bulbapedia they will be coming from this

Gift Box

I hope so, only because I really like that Articuno. :p

Honestly, the only remotely good cards in that are Rotom and Raichu. The rest just suck.

Blue Thunder said:
Well, it looks like that gift box has 44 cards not in PoTF...not enough spaces to put them all in this set, but I could certainly see them putting 30ish of the 44 in the set, then dumping the rest in POP10.

That is a possibility, if they to issue the cards in english.

Everyone notices that our Supreme Victors set is bigger than Japans. The reason is because Japans theme decks cards are not in Japanse sets, while the cards in the theme deck for us are in the main set. I thought that this was always done.

Back