(1) Tons of X/Y News Coming on May 17th's 'Pokemon Smash' [5/9]

Mo' like we're getting tons of info in CoroCoro earlier than that with Smash repeating what they reveal.

Can't wait for all of the news to start spilling out! :) I wonder what they'll reveal in CoroCoro?

stop expecting starter evos. We never see those until the games are basically out (the earliest was like in leaked corocoro 15 days before release?), theres still lots of time.

I'm assuming they'll release:
-Sylveon's type
-maybe another Eeveelution if Sylveon isn't a Normal type
-Xerneas' type
-Yveltal's type
-A few moves being showcased by the Starters, maybe ones for Xerneas and Yveltal
-Screenshots
-If there is a Fairy type, then the revelation of that as well
-Maybe art of a couple of new Pokes

N1L4gyy.gif

I see Sylveon in the little picture. I think that they might release his type.

is it may 17th or 19th? it says on the title 17th and on the article 19th..
but i think they will most likely reveal something that will blow us away :p

About time we start getting some significant info on this game. All right, here's what I'm expecting:

-Sylveon's type
-region details, such as the name and general layout
-protagonist concept art
-several new Pokemon introduced, most likely either some early game Com Mons, some new evolutions, or some other mascot Pokemon for this gen

At this point nothing is certain anymore...
The complete starterreveal came as a big surprise back a while, but I doubt indeed we will already see the evo's.

Probably a load of stuff we already know, but I feel like now may be a good time to focus on the region a bit instead of releasing a bunch of new stuff.
Otherwise there won't be anymore major spoilers to reveal until the game releases...

Hope for some updates on Xerneas & Yveltal, maybe more Mewto/ Genesect details???

Matty said:
Can't wait!

Pure flying-type pokemon, come on baby! *fingers crossed*

I'm not sure if you are trolling or are just oblivious. There is actually a pure flying Pokemon already, I'm pretty sure you hurt Tornadus' feelings dude :|

BlankPoints said:
Matty said:
Can't wait!

Pure flying-type pokemon, come on baby! *fingers crossed*

I'm not sure if you are trolling or are just oblivious. There is actually a pure flying Pokemon already, I'm pretty sure you hurt Tornadus' feelings dude :|

Nope, not trolling. Legendaries doesn't count, besides, Tornadus is only available in Pokemon Black except trading/dream radar whatever it is. I just want pure non-legendary flying types.

I hope the announcement is in regards to the game itself and not on unrevealed Pokemon. I personally dont want to see more than 10 new Pokemon before the games are released. I cant wait to rediscover Pokemon on my own and not by seeing leaked sprites :)

Back