(1) Tons of X/Y News Coming on May 17th's 'Pokemon Smash' [5/9]

Nice Pokemon! If they are fake, it would have been a lot of work. Riding Pokemon is something that I was hoping for Gen 6 with 3D. Customisable characters seems nice. What does Karos traduces from? The Panda's tongue is Green or is it a leaf?

I'm pretty sure the chances of these scans being fake are relatively low.
I'm hoping we get the full scans soon, I'm dying to see what the box arts look like.

Phoenix EX said:
I'm pretty sure the chances of these scans being fake are relatively low.
I'm hoping we get the full scans soon, I'm dying to see what the box arts look like.

They have so much work on them that it would be an excellent fake if it is. The part of Xerneas and Yveltal might have the typing.

Panda and Gogoat (lol) look great. Not fond of the lizard, but there's always some derpy Pokémon, so I don't mind too much.

I think most sites are taking it as legit now. Serebii has updated the 'New Pokemon' of its X&Y section with the ones revealed here.
Also, pleeeasseeee Xerneas and Yveltal's typing, I really want to know them.

Nice box art! Does this means its confirmed (the Pokemon appear in the cover but I don't know if the twitter is reliable)?

99.99% sure it's real.
Otherwise someone went to a lot of trouble.
Edit: The Twitter account used is the source Bulbapedia is using. All the Images provided have come from there.

Any chance the page with The legends will reveal there types? I hope that page gets scanned, but it probably won't reveal anything major. I like the lizard. Elekiteru! What a fun name to say! Oh it's English name will suck in comparison.

https://twitter.com/huuraibou108/status/333227111580065792/photo/1

Much clearer image, if anyone cares to translate?
Edit: Looks like Serebii beat me to it.

Oh my goshhhhhhh I want that lizard right now.

And the customization thing is really cool! I'm glad they've finally done it, even if it's just kind of basic hair/skin tones.

Loving those pokemon! I'm surprised the panda pokemon is actually fighting type, not grass type.

Edit: About time to get that customization thing! I really like the protagonists especially the female one. Can't wait to get a blond protagonist since I'm blonde in RL. :D :D

OMG THAT BIRD IS SO CUTE!! HE'S SO FUZZY!!!!!
...and it learns Nitro Charge. That's pretty badass. But the Normal/Flying typing is a bit disappionting considering the moveset. Can't say I expected anything different, though.
Grade: A

Lizard guy is just weird. Like the typing, the design is...meh. Hope it has nice evolutions.
Grade: B-

I like both the design and the typing for the Panda.
Grade: A+

The Goat thing's typing is not really what I would have thought, but there are not many pure Grass types out there. The fact that you can ride him on the field is peculiar. Maybe it replaces the Bike? Other than that, it seems a bit gimmicky.
Grade: A-

Overall, I am quite happy with these new guys. Can't wait for the game's release!

Back