(1) Triumphant Redshark Released [11/17]

I'm really happy about this not only so I can playtest, but since so many people were asking about it in the TCG Activities subforum.

It's definitely going to take time for me to get used to the prize card boost. Still, thanks for the update.

Its good to hear the release has happened. If anyone is looking to test out their new deck, they can do so in a Pokemon tournament being held right here on Pokebeach. The information is in my sig.

Supposedly there is some problems with the trainer cards from what I've been reading in the Redshark Support thread. Is there an ETA on when this might be fixed?

The problem is with a specific "Trainer sub-type" filter in the deck builder. Specifically, when you set the Trainer filter and also set the "Card Type" to "Trainer" (to see only the "basic" or "standard" Trainer cards), no cards are displayed. All the other Trainer Card Types are filtered properly.

Per my post in the RS support thread, it will be corrected in the next release, whenever that is...I'm not sure yet.

Back