(1) TRU Dragonite Moveset [10/18]

I am just happy I get a free Draco Meteor. I wonder what ball it will be caught in. What does the Yache Berry do?

Yache berry reduces Ice attacks. Anyway, the moveset is cool. Posters yay!

dmaster out.

SheimiGiratina said:
I am just happy I get a free Draco Meteor. I wonder what ball it will be caught in. What does the Yache Berry do?

Yache Berry weakens Ice-type moves.

Ok. Thanks. If there was a berry that negates Ice attacks that would be awesome and make Dragonite an over-used or uber.

Wow. If you like to use Dragonite, you can just download this and use it without changing its moveset for 50 matches! (except Draco-Meter. =/)

I can see parties full of these Dragonites at tournaments now. :p

If we have more video game tournaments in the United States, it will be good to see!

Sounds like a pretty cool Dragonite. Can't wait to trade for it here.:)

I believe that in the lvl 50 metagame, EV's don't have as much effect, so Pokemon like Tyarannitar and Dragonite that are only available at level 50 are still useable.

i know this wil prob. sound stupid but this dragonite is for ds pearl and diamond ?

pokemonkillzyou said:
I know this wil prob. sound stupid but this dragonite is for ds pearl and diamond ?

Yes, it's for Pokémon Pearl and Diamond.

Serebii1997S said:
Box trick to EV it... That's how people EV'd Cress, Zappy, etc

Wait.. I thought that only worked in Generation one?
But, you can give it the EXP share maybe, so it won't gain as much EXP..
And what are these "Official Tournaments"? (I probably sounds so n00bish asking that question.)

If the box trick works on Platinum then I am 100% absolutely positively certain that the VGS's game scanners will detect it. Seriously, they can smell the scent of a hack or cheat from over 100 metes away.

You can still give the Dragonite vitamins, I know that considering they boost the stat the second you give it to the Pokemon. To be honest though, I don't think this is supposed to be meant as a competitive Dragonite. In my opinion, it's just so that if you want to use a Dragonite in your team you have one.

Back