(1) Undaunted Redshark Release [8/21]

It's about time. Thanks for the update
*Goes to build new team*

Ha ha take that Mac users :p JK Anyways I can't wait download it, I still haven't got the HS Unleashed update so doing that now.

Aren't the POP sets illegal for MD-on? I was looking around and saw Roseanne's for 08 in MD-on.

I used to like this site, but I'm not coming back. The owner really upset me with the "Switch to Windows" line. I hate Windows.

Hey WPM...uhm, how many times have you bought a new computer in the passed 3 years? hmm, Well if your latest laptop gives out just shoot me a pm cause i have a 10 year old ibook clamshell you could borrow...works perfect. ^_^

Twister said:
I used to like this site, but I'm not coming back. The owner really upset me with the "Switch to Windows" line. I hate Windows.

Maybe you should offer to help on the Mac side.

Twister said:
Lighten up. It was just a joke.

Yeah even though i am a mac fan i'm not cursing at WPM it was noting more than light humor but yeah this website seems interesting.

TheDarkLucario said:
It's about time. Thanks for the update
*Goes to build new team*

Geesh. Keep in mind the guy doesn't get paid for all the work he does on that program. You owe him your gratitude.

Back