(1) Upcoming 'Best Wishes' Episode Titles [5/19]

Metalizard said:
^Aipom to Sinnoh...

I actually considered Ambipom, but at least that was somewhat recent. At least compared to Primeape, Pidgeot, and Lapras, so I could deal with giving Ambipom a little more time. I feel like theres still one were forgetting to mention, though.
(aside from Team Rockets Arbok and Weezing... :()

Zielo said:
Trainerhan1 said:
If he does catch Dunsparce this late in Best Wishes, it's kind of obvious he will take it to Kalos.
Not necessarily. Correct me if im wrong but I dont think hes ever taken anything besides Pikachu to a new region, spare Johto back when the anime was run differently... he caught a Gible pretty late in the last region and it was even taken to the league and dumped off at Oaks along with everything else right after, like usual. And then his old Cyndaquil evolved at Oaks and it still remained there. Ash, no wonder you keep losing.

He had Gible for the entire "Sinnoh League Victors" season and he needed a sixth Pokemon since Gliscor was away training. Da! looks like it will only have a few episodes compared to the other seasons and Ash already has a bunch of Pokemon in Unova.

@Metalizard, yeah I was basing this off of how things went with Aipom.

Eh, I'm actually pretty sure his actual Butterfree will show up. The rest of the synopses only cover like, the first two minutes of each episode, so why would that one be any different? There's no way they can get a whole episode out of just remembering the thing.

Wait, wait wait wait.

Am I the only one noticing Jirachi in that photo? Isn't he supposed to only come around every thousand years or so with some comet?

Kecleon-X said:
Wait, wait wait wait.

Am I the only one noticing Jirachi in that photo? Isn't he supposed to only come around every thousand years or so with some comet?

FINALLY SOMEONE ELSE NOTICES. :p

There is going to be an episode with him in it, yes. (I believe it's airing this month, but I could be wrong.) You are correct, he does come every 1000 years. There was already a movie with him in it, however, correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think that the actual Anime is related to the movies whatsoever. (Unless Ash 1010 years old now. :p) So this means that Jirachi's actually getting it's first Anime appearence! YAY.

Trainerhan1 said:
He had Gible for the entire "Sinnoh League Victors" season and he needed a sixth Pokemon since Gliscor was away training. Da! looks like it will only have a few episodes compared to the other seasons and Ash already has a bunch of Pokemon in Unova.

@Metalizard, yeah I was basing this off of how things went with Aipom.

Ah, okay. I really didnt keep up with Sinnoh all that much, I just remember Gible coming in towards the end of the Sinnoh series in general, not paying attention to seasons. And wow, I wasnt sure if these were all the episodes in Da! There really are only a few. o_O
And Gliscor is another one.. and theres Squirtle too, but I believe hes already made a return before, if not a few cameos.

Mudkip4321 said:

There is going to be an episode with him in it, yes. (I believe it's airing this month, but I could be wrong.) You are correct, he does come every 1000 years. There was already a movie with him in it, however, correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think that the actual Anime is related to the movies whatsoever. (Unless Ash 1010 years old now. :p) So this means that Jirachi's actually getting it's first Anime appearence! YAY.

Totally missed the Jirachi. And bah, I hate how little the anime and movies have to do with each other. I could have sworn though that there may have been a mention at one point... I dont know. But anyway.. maybe there is more than one Jirachi? But I guess the whole 1000 years thing doesnt imply that.
Oh, one thing I do remember. I dont know if you would count this, but I remember a first gen episode where Mewtwo went crashing out of the Team Rocket building/gym and a part where Gary was shown defeated by the Mewtwo in armor which lead to the first movie...

True. The first movie was the only one that ever truly tied in with the animé. But it would seem the new Genesect movie will too. I know it sometimes gets really confusing with these legendary pokémon...

Hasn't Ash displayed his Aura powers in the anime and wasn't that a thing that originated in the Lucario movie?

Has he? I missed almost all of 4th gen in the anime so I wouldnt know. I almost want to marathon it now if thats true.

Zielo said:
Has he? I missed almost all of 4th gen in the anime so I wouldnt know. I almost want to marathon it now if thats true.

It is true. It happened in the 2-part Riolu special.

Mudkip4321 said:

Either that, or there is more than one Jirachi in the world, such is the fact with most legendary Pokemon.

On a side note, I just watched the opening for the Decolora adventures, and Claire is seen at the end with Iris, Ash, Cilan, and Oak. Is she important?

D.N.A said:
It's just as likely that Ash will mistake this one Butterfree for his Butterfree, cue a giant flashback episode. I feel like Pokemon has done that before?

Looks like this will, in fact, be the case, to a point.

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=cYrSpBORIg4[/video]

Back