(1) Updated: 'Black' and 'White' Sale Deals [3/6]

I bought both games at TRU with the get one half off deal and they gave me two legendary kits, and I got the wall clings.

Also I noticed that both gamestop and tru seemed to think that they would distribute the liberty pass when its really through wi-fi.

Originally I had White pre-ordered at GameStop, but as the release got closer and they didn't announce any bonuses, I canceled it. They kept trying to tell me that Victini is exclusive to GameStop with a pre-order...yeah, right.

I went to Kmart this morning and bought both of them; White for me, and Black for my sister. The cashier didn't know about the sale at first and kept assuming I wanted to buy the DSi bundle, but once she scanned it the sale showed up. I suppose I could have gotten them at Toys-R-Us, but that's an hour drive away, compared to five minutes for Kmart.

I say Wal-Mart was a disappointment this time with the Bonus too, for HGSS they gave the Pokewalker Jacket and strap, figure, for Plt was the case and figure and this time nothing spacial like that?

I say Wal-Mart was a disappointment this time with the Bonus too, for HGSS they gave the Pokewalker Jacket and strap, figure, for Plt was the case and figure and this time nothing spacial like that?

Spacial?

What do you expect them to give you, a Palkia. Lol, I love typos

I still havn't left yet, but the TRU dude said yesterdaay, that he still hadn't got the shipments for the Liberty Passes and I was like "Ummm, isn't that a wi-fi event?" and he told me that they were codes or something. Have I gone MAD???

For Platinum

I was also saying that they had better pre-order bonus than for the past games

I didn't pre-order, but I went to Toys R Us today, and got the wall cling, stylus kit, and 50% off deal. It's awesome!

I got my copy of Black from GAME in the UK, they had a few deals and one giveaway with it:

The giveaway item was a poster that depicted Reshiram, Zekrom and the three Starter Pokémon, as well as the logos for both games. Each image on the poster is slightly raised upwards (I can try to get a photo of it if anyone is interested).

Most of the deals were price reduction offers, you could get gear like DS accessory kits and the Black and White TCG tins for a reduced price.

I hate living in australia when pokemon games are released in america. :/
I'll buy mine at JB hifi and dowload victini at EB games right next to it.

I just picked up my copy of Black from Target, along with the Art Folio bonus. It's pretty neat. It contains art from the game on little canvas like paper squares. The artwork it contains are as follows:
~Reshiram
~Zekrom
~A map of the Unova region
~A picture of Rueniclus and Gothitelle
~A shot of Castella City
~A picture of Musharna
~A Dream World picture (The three starters sleeping, with dream bubbles above their heads)
~The four formes of Deerling
~A picture for the Pokemon Musical
~Dewott
~Pignite
~Servine
And the first gym leader (S)

Sears is giving away a metal black and white case that holds all versions of the ds systems, Plus room for games and styluses with the purchase of one of the games.

I got a white DSi bundle and a free Black game at Wal-Mart using their price match (as I missed out on the Kmart deal this morning)

Got my copy at Toys R Us today, got the Game, poster/sticker thing, and stylus kit. No Wall Cling for me :(

http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/8361/sam0346s.jpg

Like that, it's the one for Black version.

Ugh, maybe I should call Toys R Us tomorrow and see if there was anything else they were supposed to pass out and if they finally found them. Maybe I can get both versions of the items for the trouble :p

Back