(1) Victini and Zekrom Movie to Play in Theaters the First Weekend of December [9/15]

This should be a good movie, I doubt I will go though, unless there is some sort of Promotional Pokemon download at the theaters that I don't know about.

This should be a really good movie. I bet Youtube already has it up and ready for us to watch. BTW what is the TCG card that comes with each movie? Will we get one of the legends in each movie XD?:)

*Points to self*

This 15 year-old is going to feel akward sitting by a ton of kids, but you know what, I haven't seen a Pokemon Movie in theaters for 9 years so I DON'T CARE! I'll be all nostalgic and shtuffs, and they'll be little and just think it's cool. But then in the future, when they never see a Pokemon movie for years in theaters, and it comes back like this, they'll feel the same. Then they'll be me all over again. :3 (No offense in this post younger kids, don't take it that way)

SotS said:
*Points to self*

This 15 year-old is going to feel akward sitting by a ton of kids, but you know what, I haven't seen a Pokemon Movie in theaters for 9 years so I DON'T CARE! I'll be all nostalgic and shtuffs, and they'll be little and just think it's cool. But then in the future, when they never see a Pokemon movie for years in theaters, and it comes back like this, they'll feel the same. Then they'll be me all over again. :3 (No offense in this post younger kids, don't take it that way)

YOU'LL feel awkward?
My birthday is in a month, so I'll be a 24 year old among kids

Exactly. That's why I'm not gonna see this; too many little kids who can't shut up.

I'm 16 and I can scream as loud and annoying as any kid I know, so if the movies come to FL I'll defenatly be there!

I'm 23 and I sat in a theatre 4 times full of young JP kids and their parents to see the movies so.. :p Don't let a social bias stop you from going and enjoying the movies.

I KNEW THEY WOULD PREMIERE THIS YEAR!!!! :D
Maybe it will be like the Mall Tour, Pokemon The Movie: White - Victini and Zekrom will premiere in theaters, then premiere on Cartoon Network, a week later or during the same weekend along with Pokemon The Movie: Black - Victini and Reshiram. The Events will probably be at Gamestop or Toys"R"US like usual. We would probably get V-Create Victini in November, to tie in with Noble Victories and the Movies, then the Reshiram and Zekrom Events in November or December, around the Movies premiere launch. :D

Saviour_Gundam said:
YOU'LL feel awkward?
My birthday is in a month, so I'll be a 24 year old among kids

Dude I'm in the same boat as you I turn 24 on Nov 1st but I honestly don't care what people think bc my wife and i both play pokemon so its not that big of a deal if there are little kids everywhere,I'm still going to get a bunch of my poke friends my age to dominate the theatre : )

holy crap, the pokemon news just keeps getting better and better! i can't wait to watch the movie in theatres. i'm hoping that the 2nd version will be in theatres, too, soon after :3

hopefully the movie will premier around here. if not, i'm hoping DC (since it's about 2 hours from here, which i will drive to if i have to.)

I am gonna go see this movie no matter WHAT. They better have some sort of Promo or figure to give out...

Darn, it won't be showing in Canada. :( It's been years since I last watched some Pokemon in theaters. Hope you all enjoy watching it!

xxashxx said:
This should be a really good movie. I bet Youtube already has it up and ready for us to watch.
...um...if it was up on YouTube, then why would people go out to see it (besides for the nostalgia factor)? Besides, I have trouble finding the TWELFTH movie with subtitles, so I'm confused as to why you think we can already find the 14th, especially considering it hasn't been released on DVD in Japan yet.

ForeignDude said:
Darn, it won't be showing in Canada. :( It's been years since I last watched some Pokemon in theaters. Hope you all enjoy watching it!
There's a list of theaters? Mind giving a link? I can't seem to find the list...

Yeah, they keep saying it's gonna be in theaters for their movies but they never are.

Just on lame cartoon network.

Pokefan4000 said:
There's a list of theaters? Mind giving a link? I can't seem to find the list...

Oh no I was just flat out whining. However, there is a list but the link isn't working at the moment. You can find it if you check out the news article on the Pokemon website. On the right column where those ads are is where you'll find a "Find a theater near you!" button.

It's great to hear there will be a Pokémon movie in theatres once more. Hopefully I'll be able to make it to one of the showings.

Back