(1) Victini and Zekrom Movie to Play in Theaters the First Weekend of December [9/15]

I forgot to mention I don't have TV so if it does come on Cartoon Network only, I won't be able to see it! ='(

Both Movies will probably also show on Cartoon Network. Around the same time hopefully, For those people out there who doesn't live near one of the selected theaters or can't afford to go to the movies. Like the Mall Tour.

It's very likely that Pokemon The Movie: Black - Victini and Reshiram will premiere on Cartoon Network, since it wasn't annouced to be in theaters with Pokemon The Movie: White - Victini and Zekrom.

Well this is quite exciting. I just...wow.
I didn't think this'd ever happen again.
I remember passing by a smalltown theater on a road trip and thy were showing Lucario and the Mystery of Mew, which i thought was pretty awesome.
Anyway, let's hope these movies are good. *crosses fingers*

I can't wait to go see it!!! I'm so happy!!! I've been waiting for this for it seems like forever!!! I wonder if I should cosplay or not to the opening? I also hope they have some promo item too. :D

I wonder if a event Pokemon will be avalible at theaters....or mayebe a promo card....or noble victors....
I hope that the movies have a midnight showing!!! BTW did anyone else see the Movie White: Victin i and Zekrom trailer yet? I di, and it's EPIC!!!! Can't wait to see them!

They should make it available at BOTH theaters and Toys"R"US and Gamestop!! That way people can get the Event Pokemon even if they can't go see the Movie.

Back