(1) 'World of Illusions' Box in February [1/16]

Haha yes! This is absolutely amazing! A free (but not so good) Prime, two Triumphant packs, a Call of Legends pack, and a Zoroark and Legendary Pokemon Jumbo card! I can't believe America actually gets a fun Japanese promo. Now, where's the Zoura and Celebi card…

Wow, we've getting some really great deals lately.
The Clash of the Legends boxes and now this? Can you say "epic"? :)

Oh boy! Now my worthless Celebi Primes are even more worthless!

Ether way, I can't wait for it to come out, it's looks like a great deal.

Here is a picture
World_of_Illusions_Box.png

XD My Celebi is even more worthless now!
A worthless prime, 3 packs, and a jumbo card? I'll buy :D

To Extreme Pokémon Fan: That image is already in the news story - the thumbnail is just messed up and appears as a tiny, tiny gray pixel. It still enlarges to that image, though.

Anyway, that's a pretty cool deal. I know I won't be able to buy one of these, but it's nice to see more great TCG deals for the players to enjoy.

Wow. $12.00 is cheap for that box. Usually boxes of cards are $20.00 or more XD.:)

Thats awesome. Thats basically a dollar or two more than a blister and comes with a prime and jumbo. Im gonna get one (or two :D )

The pricing isn't bad at all since you get three booster packs, a jumbo card, and a Celebi. I might try getting a box.

Any TR Prime but Celebi or Electrode I'd be happy with. I doubt I'll buy one. Is there a CoL pack?

I am very happy to see that there are more boxes like the clash of legends on coming out, so i dont have to buy a ton of packs for trade bait :)

Wow, what an amazing deal. Maybe Primes will start showing up in a lot more Promo boxes now, in addition to Tins. That would be really nice. I'll for sure be picking up one of these.

dmaster out.

123wert50 said:
Amazing deal. Anyone know where this is being sold?
I think it is safe to say major retailers like Target or Wal-Mart.

Back