(1) Worlds 2012 Masters Finals to be Streamed Live! [8/6]

593462 said:
It said the finals. That means the very last battle.

"finals" is actually plural, so it can easily mean top 4 or 8 :p ( if it was only the final match it would still be cool though...)

The Pikachu Mafia said:
"finals" is actually plural, so it can easily mean top 4 or 8 :p ( if it was only the final match it would still be cool though...)

Well, In actual sports, the Semi-Finals are the last 2 matches, and the finals is the final match.

They said that they were going to start streaming at 2pm Hwaiian time (if I remember correctly) and if their closing ceremony is at 5:30pm then I think it's going to be top 4....

capt.penguin said:
i guess GameSpot partnered up with POP or someting and now they will be streaming tcg and video game finals.

Except I think their only streaming TCG and not VG.

capt.penguin said:
No its both.

Oh awesome then.
Also can anyone tell me what time it'll be streamed at in London time? I have no clue about time zones XD

MrPokemon462 said:
Oh awesome then.
Also can anyone tell me what time it'll be streamed at in London time? I have no clue about time zones XD

Mudkip711 said:
Oh, then London might be 2:00am. I think you're 6 hours ahead of EST.

if I lived in London, I would definitely go to bed eary and wake up at 1:30am to catch all the action :) (fortunately I'm on the EST time zone, so I don't have to do that...)

I'm so excited for this!! But I'm also tired because I've been up since 6 something PM yesterday and its currently 8:37 AM at the time of me typing this post. I'm going to try to stay up so I don't miss it.

593462 said:
I wonder what time we can see it. I'm really excited!

8/12; 8:00 PM Eastern Standard Time
8/12; 7:00 PM Central Standard Time
8/12; 5:00 PM Pacific Standard Time
8/12; 2:00 PM Hawaiian Standard Time
8/13; 12:00 AM UTC Standard Time

Mudkip711 said:
Oh, then London might be 2:00am. I think you're 6 hours ahead of EST.
London is 5 hours of EST.

Pacific Time = GMT -8
Mountain Time = GMT -7
Central Time = GMT -6
Eastern Time = GMT -5
London Time = GMT +0

Back