(1) Xerneas and Yveltal Deck Holos [12/12]

I like them it seems to me like the company is trying to give player more variety in the sense of deciding if you want your deck to be faster with less set up and more early game or a slower more set up deck style, what i mean is they are making the line between these types of deck more fine.

I'm kinda liking how balanced this X/Y set is looking.
the new art makes up for the crap art. I like this.

At least Fairy finally got a non-EX attacker. Granbull being their best non-EX attacker was just embarrassing.

Business as usual, I suppose. Though, interesting the signature moves of said legendaries only cost 1 Energy, instead of the usual 3 (as seen on Reshiram and Zekrom).
They aren't bad by any means, though.

Xerneas is quite nice I must say. With 130HP (and possibly Slurpuff), it won't go down for a few turns, so you have plenty of time to power up your Fairy attackers (e.g. Xerneas EX). With Aromatisse, you can just move all the Energy you got from Geo Control to whatever you want. This guy is just 1 step closer to Slurpuff and Aromatisse's plan of world domination.

As for Yveltal, you could just Junk Hunt for a Dark Patch and a Laser for the same effect as it's first attack. Maybe once Sableye and Dark Patch are rotated, this will be a good card. Hey, people said Darkrai was dead when Smeagle was rotated, then again when Energy Switch rotated. Maybe the same pattern will continue. Or maybe Diggersby will replace Sableye... BAHAHAHAHAHAH no. I also like how DEATHWING is this weak little set up attack. lol.

I find it kind of funny how I much prefer these Yveltal and Xerneas cards to their EX counterparts. The art's a lot better on Yveltal's part and the attacks are pretty decent (though I wish their signature moves were more special).

Liking the artwork!

Without a doubt, the 'secret info' is the 3 event legendaries + lati@s mega. Why hold on to it until now, when you could release it earlier and get more popularity? ;)

I am so loving these new cards! I have a better option of an engine now thanks to this new Xerneas, and the second attack is pretty good to boot. Fairies are gonna be so meta...

Both of them are great, especially Xerneas. Yveltal will become more precious when Dark Patch will be rotated.

Well I quite like the look of these cards, Xerneas is the better one though. It with Slurpuff and Aromatisse...looks like fairy is gonna be excellent in the near future!

I love Xerneas. This card and Aromatisse have some sweet synergy, so it'll be fun seeing what happens with these cards.

Back