(1) Yellow Forest Pokewalker Route Available Starting Today [4/1]

Ummm... yay? I don't really care all too much for Pikachu, even if it would be a Flying/Surfing Pikachu.

At first I thought it was an April Fool's joke, but when I saw the link, it turns out that it was real! :O

Anyways, back to the topic.

It seems nice to have a Pikachu know Surf/Fly. It might become a bit more valuable later on...

I would catch as many Pikachu as I could (max. 10)! ("would" because I don't have the game... Also The Game. :))

Seems like it would take awhile to get a Special Pika. Since they're like...rare. And stuff.

It's cool for a Pikachu to learn surf/fly, this event is worth getting.

Ensiger said:
Seems like it would take awhile to get a Special Pika. Since they're like...rare. And stuff.

Yeah, it takes around 9,500 steps to even begin encountering them. You can cut it down by walking with a grass, electric, or ground type though.

I just got it. I already have done about 14000 steps today (mostly just shaking it) to get Psychic for my Lv.28 Espeon (that liked my player so much it evolved at level 25). Getting the Pikachu shouldn't be too hard then :)

I just got it. I already have done about 14000 steps today (mostly just shaking it)
What, you would lie to a PokeWalker? :( I'm so disappointed.
Anyway I won't be able to get this game in time to care about it. A good thing, because I think the PokeWalker will be something I will often forget and it would just die in the laundry one day. Also I couldn't care less about any form of any Pikachu ever. I never catch a Pikachu in any game, ever since the Pokemon Yellow one annoyed and traumatized me.

Horay for Pikachu that know Fly/Surf!
Just need to recive my mystery gift to get the Yellow forest.
This is such a good idea.

Pika powa! Foghet propa' 'nunciation fo shizzle, home slice!

I already got a flying Pikachu.

Also I couldn't care less about any form of any Pikachu ever. I never catch a Pikachu in any game, ever since the Pokemon Yellow one annoyed and traumatized me.
I wish I had your Pikachu hatred.

I'm not crazy about Pikachu, but a Surfing Pikachu interests me. A Flying Pikachu, not so much. What use does a Pikachu have for the move Fly?

lotusoftheleaf said:
What use does a Pikachu have for the move Fly?
Makes it easier to beat those Electric-resistant Grass types?

Anyways, I got the Route Map, but haven't gone on a stroll yet. :3

How often will this event be available for download? I might be getting HG/SS in a few months or so. I hope I can get some blister packs of the new series cards but until things get better then I can't get any cards until that happens.:)

Back