• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Alt. Format ----

RE: Stage 1's (Cinccino, Zoroark, Yanmega, Aipom)

I guess you dont have third yanmega?
Anyways, add more Double Colourless energy and Tornadus to cover your fightning weaknesses more.
I also HIGHLY recommend you to get pokemon catchers.
Pokemon Catcher is a important and needed card in this format and the upcoming one.
4 Pokemon Collector is also pretty much really important to get T1 your attackers ready.
-3 PETM (SLows the deck down)
-3 Great Ball
-3 Circulator
-4 Cheren
-2 Rainbow Energy
+4 Pokemon Collector
+4 Pokemon Catcher
+4 Junk Arm
+1 Double Colourless Energy
+1 Cleffa
+1 Tornadus.

RE: Stage 1's (Cinccino, Zoroark, Yanmega, Aipom)

There two Aipoms in this format. Which you use in your deck? o_O

All I can suggest is going up to At Least a 3-3 Yanmega line. but other than that, seems good

EDIT: Actually, i would suggest finding room for 1 or 2 Black Belts. With the speedier format, and the heavy amounts of Trainer lock in the format, being able to increase your damage can make or break the game.

You list looks pretty good. Though I do see a few problems with your T/S/S line and you could probably use some more basic Pokemon. Here's what I suggest:

-2 Twins: You most likely won't be falling behind with a deck like this so Twins isn't too useful.
-2 Cheren: Although I do like this card the other supporters you have are more essential and I think you could use the room for other stuff.

+1 Yanmega: Really great attacker and more useful when you play 3-4
+2 Yanma: If you have more Yanmega you're going to need more Yanma. I've found 4-3 lines to be very effective.
+1 Minccino: Having more of these will help with a number of things. But I would say most of all it's just great to have another basic so you can max out Do The Wave's damage output.

Let me know what you think of the changes and if you have any questions. I played the same exact deck at a BR with a similar but not quite the same list and did pretty well. I wouldn't mind sharing my list with you if you're interested. =] So yeah, hope I helped you.

Back