11th Movie Promo Set, Giratina vs. Dialga Theme Deck Image and Info [5/29]

RE: Giratina vs. Dialga Theme Deck Image and Info [5/29]

Another Dialga?! Crap, at this rate, Dialga is going to beat Pikachu in number of copies made in no time.

Dialga's art looks cool from what I can see. Hopefully we don't have to wait forever to get these in a set.

~DogMaster40

The Dialga and Giratina art owns, But why not origin form? Cause it is based on the shaymin movie.. And in prob in mirror world o.o

But eh.

As the above said, It does look like a poke body or power.

I thought Gratina was a Ghost type. Well in the TCG everything is changed but they do look like cool cards though.:)

Probably the "blob" looking thing is the "Lost Zone". If not it is probably the fighting symbol.

there is a blog after the LV. in giratina's name, could this represent OTHER forme or something like that?

Po-Po-Pocchama said:
Looks like the same type of cards from DP

they WILL be the same, just with no FLAVOUR text at the bottom
sort of like how ADV moved to no barcode... :) room for bigger and better attacks!

greatmazinger51 said:
Whatever Happened To Palkia Here?

Palkia isn't in the movie. The movie mainly features Giratina, Shaymin, Dialga, and Regigigas, from what we've heard so far.

~DogMaster40

I can barely see the picture, let alone a blob, but I'm sure it will become clearer as the date moves closer to when it's released. More Promos for the new movie sounds cool too.

dmaster out.

They look good. Can't wait to see them when better-quality pictures come out. :)

IMO, the "blob" in the PokéPower text (definitely PokéPower) is the symbol for Lost Zone. Just a theory, but that makes sense to me, anyway...

Back