BW/BW2 14 years?! Really!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Setosama

Mew Trainer
Has anybody else, besides me noticed that Pokemon is actually 14 years old now... or rather HAS BEEN since February of this year?

Come a long way hasn't it? lol

I have noticed, it's old yet addicting! Mew is so cute and I am happily anticipating Black and White versions!

so... HAPPY BIRTHDAY POKEMON!Thank you for all the nice years you gave to me and to all the fans

{C}{L}{M}{P}{R}{F}{D}{G}{W}
Yep, Happy Birthday Pokemon! Pokemon Yellow was awesome and the best game!

WHO!!!!!!already 14?what a thing um?I imagine that I played since yellow to heat gold(all games)and im am 14.i play since 2003.CONGRATULATIONS POKEMON AND SATOSHI TAJIRI(this is the name no?)

Ah, Happy B-day pokemon. :D. I'd say that's from all of us.

TDA said:
Happy birthday...isnt it only 12 in the us?

Strictly speaking, it won't be until around September. If I remember, that was when Red and Blue came out in the States (I can't rightly say since I was never really a fan of the RBY games, having started in the GSC era, but I remember reading it somewhere once).

Apollo the Incinermyn said:
Strictly speaking, it won't be until around September. If I remember, that was when Red and Blue came out in the States (I can't rightly say since I was never really a fan of the RBY games, having started in the GSC era, but I remember reading it somewhere once).
Right, Sept. 30 12 years ago over here.

Either way, the games were out in Japan 2 whole years before coming out over here. Either way, good stuff! :D

I know! Pokemon rules. I was born ion the same year as Pokemon started, so me and pokemon grew up together! How cool is that?

Me too. I've been 14 since January. I grew up along with pokemon. I first played Blue when I was 4 or 5 or so, but come to think of it Gold & Silver might have been out already by then too.

I didn't get into the series until I was in junior high, but it's still pretty hard to believe Pokemon's been going for this long. But then, I say that and a lot of Nintendo's other series like Zelda and Mario have been going on even longer. Hopefully they'll keep it going until it reaches the 20 year mark, if not longer!

Wow...12 years, 14 years...it's still an accomplishment. I remember playing Red and Blue, not at the start of its release, but I was fully into it before Yellow came out, let alone Gold/Silver. I basically went through most of high school playing Pokemon. And still doing it today over a decade later. Good times.:)

When there was an anniversary for its 10th birthday, they had a mini-tour across America...I hope they do it for the 15th! That would be so amazing! :D

Really? Feels like my lifetime (oh wait... it is). Its amazing to know Pokemon will allways be the same age as me :L.

It has really come far. Although many people who don't play Pokémon wouldn't think it has... Pokemon have come SO far. Theyve made millions. It still has so far to go.

Many people say "it's the end for pokemon now, its over" I'm sorry, but it's one of the biggest selling games for Nintendo. Why the heck would they stop? Their are so many things they haven't yet done. They could do anything they want. I really do think Pokemon will keep going for a long time.

Wow, this has been my lifetime! Pokemon has been going on this long, who says that it won't go on forever!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back