140+ Cards in Boundaries Crossed

Gistica said:
Wow well that's gonna suck for collectors lol
Only if they have to collect the entire set ;)
It's probably good for not as serious collectors due to the high number of rares that will be in the set.

Wasn't the set lame and only a few cards in it actually good the last time this happened? Oh well. Not that I collect newer sets anyways.

Gistica said:
Wow well that's gonna suck for collectors lol

Great. 140+ cards. That pretty much guarantees that you cannot get a full base set out of one box (i.e. a full set without Ultra Rares). Just great - more money coming out of my pocket >.>

Sounds good to me. Less chances of getting doubles. Although I don't want to know how many non-holo rares there'll be.

At least the pull rates will be varied! :p (if I'm correct, a larger set means different pulls, right?)

I hope this doesn't make the Holos, ACE SPECs and EXs too hard to pull.

Brave Vesperia said:
I hope this doesn't make the Holos, ACE SPECs and EXs too hard to pull.

Me too. o__o
I'm really interested to see what the ACE SPECs are like!

FB/CF + National Beginning Set non Trainer reprints is 148, I wonder what won't make it.

---

Oh, more than 140. Nevermind.

Maybe this finally means better pull rates. Maybe like 3 EX's 1 or 2 Ace Specs and a 1 in 3 chance of a full art supporter or something like that.

Gistica said:
Maybe this finally means better pull rates. Maybe like 3 EX's 1 or 2 Ace Specs and a 1 in 3 chance of a full art supporter or something like that.

Do not hold your breath, you may be disappointed.

I'm a rather new player, so I'm actually pretty happy about this!! Big sets make for more fun Prereleases too!

Boundaries Crossed is up on the front page, so please take all discussion to the related post.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3FnpaWQJO0

Back