• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

2/10 NEW! Noble Victories Unleashed Undaunted commons, Reverse Holo!

Hungry_Gulpin

Aspiring Trainer
United States

Shipping to United States ONLY. I will ship in a plain envelope with cardboard to protect them. I can only ship on Thursdays. If I can ship earlier, I will definately let you know!!

Hi! I know I'm new here, so I hope you can trust me and give me a chance. All my cards are brand new 100% mint US English release; they have been in a card binder since they were taken from the booster packs and have never been played with.

What I want:

I will trade for Japanese or English cards. I can look at your list to see what I'd like. I'm mainly interested in cards of the Pokemon listed below.
Cofagrigus (Noble Victories 47)
Emolga (Emerging Powers 32)
Scrafty (Next Destinies 74)
Gulpin (EX Emerald 51)
Gulpin (Arceus 40)
Gulpin (EX Crystal Guardians 33)
Gulpin (EX Hidden Legends 62)
Shopping Pikachu (L-P Promo 79) (Japanese)
Ooyama's Pikachu (Vending S3) (Japanese)
_____'s Pikachu (Wizards Promo 24) ("Birthday" Pikachu)
Wally's Training (EX Sandstorm 89) OR (EX Emerald 85)
Imakuni? (CoroCoro promo) (Japanese)
Smeargle (Call of Legends 21)
Smeargle δ (EX Dragon Frontiers 39)
Smeargle (Wizards Promo 32)
Giovanni's Meowth (Gym Challenge 43)

What I have:
Cards are sorted in chronological Booster pack number order.
H = Holographic
RH = Reverse Holographic

I currently don't have anything for trade! Please check back later!

Thanks for your time!!​

RE: Stormfront Unleashed Undaunted Platinum commons, Reverse Holo! MINT condition

Approved. Please make sure you have read the rules if you have not already done so.

Thank you

-AnthonyG

RE: Stormfront Unleashed Undaunted Platinum commons, Reverse Holo! MINT condition

CML for your:
Sage's Training (Undaunted 77)

MrGatr said:
CML for your:
Sage's Training (Undaunted 77)

You said in your thread you have many commons. Do you have any Pikachus or any of the cards in my want list?

Depends on the Pikachu...

And in my thread, I only have my good condition playable ones. Do you care on condition, if not, then I can get you a couple cards.

MrGatr said:
Depends on the Pikachu...

And in my thread, I only have my good condition playable ones. Do you care on condition, if not, then I can get you a couple cards.

I don't care about condition. Do you have any of these?
Pikachu (POP Series 5 12)
Pikachu (EX FireRed & LeafGreen 74)
Pikachu (Arceus 71)
Pikachu (Supreme Victors 120)
Pikachu (Stormfront 70)
Pikachu (EX Emerald 60)

Probably... I'd really have to go to my dads house, and get them... Somewhere from a box. I shall check. Any other new cards you want?

MrGatr said:
Probably... I'd really have to go to my dads house, and get them... Somewhere from a box. I shall check. Any other new cards you want?

Just what I have listed, whatever you feel is a fair trade. Why don't we take this to PM now? If you are able to find them before Thursday that would be nice (I can only ship Thursday; I hope you don't mind waiting).

Ok, I checked the Pika thing, I have tons, just need to stop by and grab them... It's gonna be like a ton of them...

So, how many sages do you have? 1? if so, I'd trade what ever pika's I can find...

MrGatr said:
Ok, I checked the Pika thing, I have tons, just need to stop by and grab them... It's gonna be like a ton of them...

So, how many sages do you have? 1? if so, I'd trade what ever pika's I can find...

I have one of everything except for the Weezing and Clefairy. I guess I should clarify that.

yeah... well, can I go

All my Pika's for your:
All weezings, and all Sages?

MrGatr said:
yeah... well, can I go

All my Pika's for your:
All weezings, and all Sages?

My
2x Weezing (Call of Legends 38)
1x Sage's Training (Undaunted 77)

for your Pikachu's sound fair :) If that's ok with you, PM your address and I can go ahead and pack it up.

I need to confirm what Pika's I have... As I remember saying, I was not with them atm. I'll PM you as soon as I see what ones I have.

MrGatr, did you find the cards, or do you still need more time?

I'm still looking, they aren't easy to find (probably still hidden in my room, in a box full of them) I'm looking. But this deal really doesn't sound amazing atm...

What other trainers do you have? And scratch the Weezing, I'm fine without them.

I don't have any trainers, but I have some Supporters; A reverse holo Flower Shop Lady (Undaunted 74) and a Professor Elm's Training Method (HeartGold and SoulSilver 82). All the Trainer/Supporter cards I have available are in my list.

Do you happend to have any current format Ultra Rares such as Prime/LEGEND's/FA?

Sorry! This is all I have available currently.

RE: 2/03 NEW! Black and White Unleashed Undaunted commons, Reverse Holo!

I think it is ok for me to bump this, right?

I added new cards and better formatted the list.

I also have two TCG Online card codes to give away! The first two people to ask for one will be PM'd the code. I got them from Emerging Powers and Noble Victories; one has a blue back and one has a red back. I don't know which is which; maybe someone who wants them does?

Back