(2) All Names Possibly Revealed, More 'Black' and 'White' English Names Revealed [1/13]

^Well I knew about that, but tons of rage will occur if people read it is XTransceiver.
C-Gear in English is still C-Gear.

i think the names are cool, although some are kinda stupid lke sawk, throh, scraggy, scrafty etc. i still lke snivy's line of servine n serperior they're just too beast,

thanks steelix guy! well, If the names are real, they are like a bittersweet thing.

my favorite name is Audino, because it really follows the japanese name. Least faves are throh and sawk. and also mandibuzz.(sounds like a flying pinsir evo)

well, i bet everyone is kinda mad now. all i did was bug you all with my randomness and questions last night, sorry. and i was kinda mean to metalizard.

Names! also, im totally getting Monmen/cottonee now, it's a lot better than the white exclusive. also, im a little dissapointed about foongus/tamagetake.
AND, I really HATE the new names for the kurumiru family, but i'll cope with them.

thanks steelix guy!
You're very welcome. :)

Also, before you say that you "hate" any of the names, figure out their meanings. If you can't figure them out yourself or want more insight on them, please post here and I can help you out.
I also wouldn't say you hate any of the names yet, as first off, I can tell you first hand, they grow on you. Second, you may not know the meanings. Like I said, post here.

^^ sorta funny as how you gusy were sorta yelling at metalizard for screaming about how much he hates the names, but now you come out and do the same thing XD

but pignite i think is the best

^^ sorta funny as how you gusy were sorta yelling at metalizard for screaming about how much he hates the names, but now you come out and do the same thing XD
Are you addressing me? If so, I don't know what you're talking about...

if you look on ign there is an error it says woobat can learn heart stamp but only the tepig family can learn it acording to bulbapidea

^Woobat can learn Heart Stamp. It has been shown in numerous videos and has even been officially stated by Nintendo. DON'T TRUST A SINGLE SOURCE.

@blueeyedstellix i was refferring to the person before you, u posted right before i did and i didnt kno that. at like the same time

@zoroarkmaster tepig evolution like cane learn HEAT stamp, not heart stamp

Actually, the Woobat line and Jynx line (and Miltank by egg move) are the only Pokémon capable of learning Heart Stamp.

Bulbapedia must be referring to Heat Stamp.

Edit: Ninja'd. Twice.

if you look on ign there is an error it says woobat can learn heart stamp but only the tepig family can learn it acording to bulbapidea

It's not an error. Heck, even Bulbapedia's page on koromori lists heart stamp as one of its learned moves.

ok, HATE is a strong word, and i was being a hypocrite.

Kurumiru is a sewing worm, so now the names make sense.
sorry for being immature. :(

Pokemon themselves are not that bad, but seriously, the names, oh the names. I guess they ran out of ideas.
How? I doubt you know any of the meanings behind the names you're referring to.
Some of these names are the most intricate yet.

I keep seeing people saying they have trouble pronouncing the names. I've compiled a pretty complete list and I know I posted it here earlier. I don't want to post it again, so it's now in my sig if anyone needs it.

@Evolution
It wasn't that Metalizard hated the names... it's the fact they went out of thier way to flame people that was the problem. If someone doesn't like the names, whatever that's just thier problem, but when they start flaming people and getting the forum all riled up.. it turns into a situation. But again.. whatever.. it's over. It's probably best to just not bring up "that isshu" anymore.

Pokemon themselves are not that bad, but seriously, the names, oh the names. I guess they ran out of ideas.
A horrid excuse made by fans to justify their criticism. There is NO evidence that they are running out of ideas, and if you actually look further into the names there are a ton of evidence that proves otherwise.

Back