(2) America's BW7 Set Release Date, 'Dragons Exalted' Two-Pack Blister Features Excadrill [7/3]

RE: (1) 'Dragons Exalted' Two-Pack Blister Features Excadrill [7/3]

Yay, bad cards. Everybody's favorite.

Aw, we just received that Drilbur as a McDonalds promo. Oh well, I don't buy these blisters anyways. Good to see more scans of the merchandise though.

Wow. And I just pulled that Excadrill in a pack about the time this was posted.

It's always:

YouMad.jpg

Always.

Man that blister sounds pretty cool. Hope I can get that blister soon. Hope the cards in the packs will be good cards too XD.:)

I was hoping the promos would be... better.Excadrill just can't pull it's own weight.But the cards in the packs should make up for it.

I'll probably buy one because it's the easiest way to get a sampling pack.
I suppose we don't know whether this blister will have an online code card like the Vulpix+Ninetales, Natu+Xatu, Gligar+Gliscor, Zorua+Zoroark and Cubchoo+Beartic blisters did (though the Meowth+Persian and Riolu+Lucario blisters didn't)?

These blisters are usually pretty cheap too. Around $5.00 at cash register lines usually. Not sure if the stores have them in the main TCG area of the stores but my Fred Meyer has them at the Cash register lines for $4.99 and sometimes if I want to get cards I get those because they usually have good cards in the sets XD.:)

I have had mixed pulls but not as bad as collection boxes. I would say that a card from EP is a horrible choice it was the worst set created. Except for the notable Catcher it is a pointless set. I will get one for the sampling pack as I collect those.

These promos are bad so they should feel bad.

RE: (2) America's BW7 Set Release Date, 'Dragons Exalted' Two-Pack Blister Features E

ThatPokemonCollector said:
I have had mixed pulls but not as bad as collection boxes. I would say that a card from EP is a horrible choice it was the worst set created. Except for the notable Catcher it is a pointless set. I will get one for the sampling pack as I collect those.

You obviously don't know about Call of Legends. EP had Gothitelle, Beartic, Catcher, Tornadus, Thundurus, Bianca, Max Potion, and Cheren. Call of Legends had Pachirisu (all the other good cards were reprints so they don't count).

xxashxx said:
These blisters are usually pretty cheap too. Around $5.00 at cash register lines usually. Not sure if the stores have them in the main TCG area of the stores but my Fred Meyer has them at the Cash register lines for $4.99 and sometimes if I want to get cards I get those because they usually have good cards in the sets XD.:)

Aren't those the ones with only one pack though? I doubt a store would be selling 2 packs + 2 cards for $5 when the packs are around $4 themselves.

According to various product distributors, America's BW7 set will be released in stores on November 7th. As usual, prereleases will take place the two weekends prior to that date. Since Japan's upcoming BW6 Cold Flare and Freeze Bolt are meant to advertise Black 2 and White 2, and the games will be released in America on October 7th, it's likely Cold Flare and Freeze Bolt will be our BW7 set.
No known name yet?

Deus: Nightmare Autarch said:
No known name yet?
There is a name, but it will be revealed in due course. Not before the release of Dragons Exalted, though. :)

Are sets usually revealed this quickly after each other? This seems faster than normal.

I can't really say I'm too excited for anything though seen as how I haven't kept up with the unreleased cards very much.

Why will we get the expansion a month after the games. Japan only waited 2/3 weeks. And why emerging powers. I agree that is a pointless set just for catcher tornadus and thundurus.

Deus: Nightmare Autarch said:
Emphasis on "known". Of course I know there's a name.

I'm pretty sure everyone knows that there will be a name eventually. However, a name isn't set in stone from the off. Hence, I thought you were referring to whether it had been 'decided' yet. Sincerest apologies for not noticing the emphasis on the word 'known'. :)

Back