(2) 'Arceus and the Jewel of Life' Airing November 6th in U.S. and Australia [10/31]

RE: (1) 'Arceus and the Jewel of Life' Airing November 6th in Australia [10/31]

I hope we get to see it this coming Friday too... I've been wanting to watch this for a while.

Even if it's not airing here in the states on the same date, we won't have to wait very long. I've been waiting for this, and I'm looking forward to it.

wootzorz. Now let's see if someone can upload a good quality vid for us europeans.

Okay, confirmation that it's Friday in the United States too!

ohmygosh Nov.6th is my birthday:p Too bad I don't have cartoonnetwork on my TV anymore...

Yeah! :D Awesome news. I can't wait to hear it in English... Hopefully Arceus' voice is as perfect as it was in the Japanese version.

... But they still should have had weekly updates on the main site (like a "new" character each week, and then details about the region/legend each week, and then small plot details each week - they would have had more than enough things to fill up the time from revelation to showing)... That would have been nice... :/ But I guess they wanted to keep it secret, or something? Seems weird to me. Anyways, I'm just happy we're getting it so soon.

Wait? This friday; as in the sixth? That's strange because that's not what it is according to my FiOS Guide. It says there's a movie on Thursday (5-7) though.

Doesn't the official Pokémon website list it with a 2010 release? (http://www.pokemon.com/#movies_12). Is it 100% confirmed to be airing (as the main site just says it's presumed to be that).

Also, remember, there is a new Ben10 movie premièring in November too, so it could easily be that. Don't get your hopes up guys...

Wow, this was a quick release if this happens to be true. I'll be sure to watch it, possibly in HD before League starts...

dmaster out.

Nice to see it's coming out this early. I don't know if I'll be able to catch it, but hopefully I will remember to watch/record it.

I didn't read to much about the movie back when it aired in Japan, so I hope to be surprised. (I also hope that the English dub is as good as the Japanese version...unlike in Movie 11.)

Ryu Shoji said:
Doesn't the official Pokémon website list it with a 2010 release? (http://www.pokemon.com/#movies_12). Is it 100% confirmed to be airing (as the main site just says it's presumed to be that).

Well, there was a mailbag entry on the official site that stated the film would be airing in 2009 (though the site is being glitchy for me at the moment, so I can't quote directly), saying something along the lines of "We think the film will be shown in 2009... Actually, we know it will!"

I guess the 2010 release date refers to the DVD release, or they simply haven't changed it yet to match what was said in the mailbag entry.

Well it probably isn't it this soon. Here are my reasons:
1. The new Ben 10 movie is airing soon.
2. The Pokemon website hasn't said anything.
3. http://arceus.com it's still under construction.
4. Notched Ear Pichu has part of it shown in the website however it hasn't been fully revealed.
However, I guess anything can happen!

I'd think Pokémon.com and Cartoon Network would promote it more if it was the Arceus movie - I know even in the U.K. we have adverts for the new Ben10 movie.

With the revelation of the next week's similar slot, I'd say this week will probably be Ben10 (Due to the lack of promotion for Pokémon), and if 'Arceus and the Jewel of Life' is to air, it'll most likely be next week.

Also, it isn't odd for another country to get something before America as said on the main site, Pokémon Dash, Pokémon Chronicles and the last half of Advanced Battle were in the U.K. before U.S. (Chronicles was a whole year 0.0, and non-Pokémon wise: Mario Kart Wii) =3

RE: (2) 'Arceus and the Jewel of Life' Airing November 6th in U.S. and Australia [10/

It would be odd for Australia to air the movie first, so it may still be this Friday. Last time we knew two weeks ahead of time, though. Whatever happens, at least we know it will be soon now!

Hahahaha. WPM, you DO realize that Australia is running GMT+11 in most states, GMT+10 in the others not on daylight savings right?

That means that even if you guys have it on your friday, that's our saturday.

We'll have seen it first, regardless.

XD

U-Verse shows it at 8, too.

EDIT: It's a Scooby Doo movie at 5, at 8 Star Wars. Pokémon movies will be on the 11th, though; Rise of Darkrai at 10a, then Sky Warrior at noon.

Well, the new update is unfortunate... But I can wait another week if need be... xP

It's just odd that the U.S. isn't getting the film on the same date. Oh, well. It's a nice change, I guess. :3

I figured it wouldn't be on this week. My U-Verse guide showed some other shows playing at that time. Hopefully it's on next week, this movie actually looks watchable :p

Back