(2) Arceus, Downtime Tonight/Tomorrow [2/8]

RE: (1) Downtime Tonight/Tomorrow [2/8]

No U! I don't undersyand it, pelase can someone explain = O

How rude to all who posted besides the mods and WPM. Only the mods and WPM can post that. LOL. How long will the forums be down? I have to tell Echosong ASAP. Thanks.:)

>_< Downtime?

But I've been living here!

Okay, people, we have tents, rice, and milk powder. We might be able to save some of the survivors, others will just have to consume human flesh. Of course, the mods each have their very own refuge castle, which you cannot enter because you might be using one of the 15 bathrooms right when one of us might need it, sorry. Also, you might steal from the golden fridges, and we can't have that happening, now, can we?

But we still care a lot about you guys :D

This has turned to spam already :/
Don't leave us WPM. Don't give us Invision Free either!!!

*Freaks out, and passes out.* But I live here! ): Why must those people make servers, whenever they can't hold all the greatness of Pokebeach! :p

Why doesn't anyone have another forum to go to?
I have to I have a Transformers one and a Zombie one that I go to once a week.

I'm on well... too many forums... so I just stick to this one and another one unfortunately while abandoning the others. I don't mind though because I enjoy Pokebeach the most. xP

Well, after seeing those awesome Pulse of the Frontier images, I won't mind the server going down for just a little bit. The news has been amazing lately and I'm psyched for getting my hands on the English version of that Charizard X and Electivire X. I assume the forums will be down with the site so I'll just check every so often to see if either one of them is back up. :)

xD I love the "All Systems Down" clip, WPM. Very creative.

All systems may be down, but you get 2 thumbs down for the bad pun

:: shoots self ::

What the-- I don't understand what's going on, here. It's not the end of the fricken' world.

Heavenly Spoon :F said:
Okay, people, we have tents, rice, and milk powder. We might be able to save some of the survivors, others will just have to consume human flesh. Of course, the mods each have their very own refuge castle, which you cannot enter because you might be using one of the 15 bathrooms right when one of us might need it, sorry. Also, you might steal from the golden fridges, and we can't have that happening, now, can we?

But we still care a lot about you guys :D

And I shall depart for Ganon's lair. Ganon lovahs only. :D

Xous said:
xD I love the "All Systems Down" clip, WPM. Very creative.

Yeah, I thought it was too. Nice, WPM. xD

I have an odd feeling this thread is going to be closed after this process has been completed. :p

Well, at least the forums aren't down... That would truly be the end, lol. xP

If the forums were down, I would be having withdraw symptons, now.

omg lets not just add/forums to our HTTP to actually get to the forums o nozers! if they can't figure that out tehn there ungly and Fail.... have a good day

If the ending of a movie is a minor spoiler I wonder what it takes to have a major spoiler. ;p

Back