(2) Arceus LV.X Tin, Arceus Poster Pack With DP50 Arceus Promo [11/3]

That is an awesome preview from the news story it sounds pretty good. I will watch the video in awhile and update my post. Hopefully I can tonight but if not tonight then tomorrow if the video is still here.:)

They even tarnished the attack Judgment, I am disappoint.

It should just have two bodies that says: 1) Arceus is not affected by any Poke Body other than his own. 2) If Arceus is to be knocked out by the effect of an attack, the defending Pokemon is knocked out instead, and you take 2 prizes instead of 1.

(By affect of an attack, it does not mean something like... Poison damage, that's a condition.)

Arceus is suppose to the creator of all things, the savior, but noooo, he just HAS to be crap. Arceus needs level the playing field and show ugly pigs whose the boss around here.

Judgement is a very powerful move. If you have an EV'd Arceus that attack can be very deadly and annoying too.:)

Too bad you can't EV train Arceus properly, not this Level 100 one.

Arceus don't need Judgment, or silly plates. All it needs is Perfect Adamant Nature with Swords Dance with STAB Extremespeed.

DarkJawa said:
Why did they make two different poster boxes? At my local Walmart I picked up the one that comes with 5 Arceus packs and the promo #50. I have not seen the smaller 11.99 version yet.
Wait... Arceus isn't out yet. HOW DID YOU GET THESE?

Clear said:
Too bad you can't EV train Arceus properly, not this Level 100 one.

Arceus don't need Judgment, or silly plates. All it needs is Perfect Adamant Nature with Swords Dance with STAB Extremespeed.

All you can do is put vitamins on him. If you have Pokesav you can SAV him down some levels and EV train him though. I do know someone here who can but he is not up to it right now though.:)

Hi, I am not sure where to post this question. My son wants the "new" pokemon for Christmas. Is Arceus the newest pokemon. He was not sure of the name or the details, maybe he saw it on a TV commercial. Any help as to what is the newest pokemon? thank you.

My arceus tin came with a badly mangled arceus. They obviously jammed it in the plastic holder without caring what it looked like. It had 4 dents where the plastic hold it and one corner was bent badly.

Does anyone know where to get the Arcues lvl X promo with 2 pokebodies tin in Toronto? I searched everywhere :( no one has it! I got the meteor blast one but not the yellow tin T___T

I'm gonna buy the poster pack! Poster packs are awesome, I love POP packs.

I have gotten the Arceus tin. But the Arceus tin in Europe has only 4 packs... 1 Stormfront, 1 Rising Rivals, 2 Arceus.

~Shining Rotom

Back