(2) 'Black' and 'White'-Themed DSi Systems, BW004 [10/7]

RE: (1) 'Black' and 'White'-Themed DSi Systems [10/7]

It looks great, but not worth it seeing that the 3DS comes out a few months later. I'm pretty sure someone can get the extra $60 by that time.

RE: (1) 'Black' and 'White'-Themed DSi Systems [10/7]

They're really nice. But it's hard to see the designs on the white DSi though...

I would absolutely love to have one, but it seems kind of pointless with 3DS about to be launched. No doubt it's a package meant to be for new DS owners, viz. little kids who have the joy of experiencing Gen V as their first generation of Pokémon :3

Those DSi's are Pretty. If I had money to blow, I'd buy the black one; actually, if i had money to blow I'd buy both of them probably, and the 3DS. XD

The Black and White themed DSi seem really cool looking, especially the black DSi. Zekrom and Reshiram and kind of hard to see in the white DSi.

Why is nobody talking about the ep?I love those DSi Black and White themes,I hope I can get one.And I just saw the ep,another Fire Starter that is abused,I loved Pokabu voice,and it looks like its trainer is worser than Paul. :( Wow,this moment in the anime gives you many feelings.

I'd certainly buy one if these were on the 3DS, but I don't have an extra 240$ to spend. Perhaps Nintendo just wants to sell as many DSis as they can before people start buying the 3DS. Speaking of 3DS, I dearly hope it will have Skype capabilities. Think about how big it would be if the 3DS could video chat, while the Iphone, and many other things can't.

I really hope those come to America. Black Version's looks beautiful. <3

I've also realised those are DSi's, not 3DSs. Darn. Although I doubt it, I hope 3DS versions are made.

::.SH.::

They look cool, but sadly I do not plan on buying another DSi. My next handheld will be the 3DS.

But an interesting and very stylish option if you are going to buy a DSi! (For the Japanese market, I'm assuming eventually we will get these in the US/other countries.)

They should've made it for the 3DS systems, besides, the 3DS can play DS games. I don't think they will sell much because the 3DS is coming out soon.

The Dsi's look nice i'm still stuck with a DS light anyway maybe one day i'll get this and the 3DS. Haven't watched the episode i usually watch them on saturdays so yeah.

I agree. These look absolutely bomb-diggity. But they are DSis and not 3DS. And if they do come to the US they'll be coming AFTER the 3DS comes out. ._. No excuses there. Oh well, just a missed opportunity.

dmaster out.

I liked BW004. While the third episode was a bit poor, this made me feel better.

The episode reminded me back from the original series, where Ash caught a fire starter Pokémon that was left to die. It's kind of funny how all of Ash's Pokémon got a good amount of air time except for Mamepato.

Even though Team Rocket are still fools, they seem a bit more hardcore this series. Even though Pokabu destroyed their force field, they didn't "blast off" like they did many times before.

Episode 4 was awesome!! I felt so bad for Pokabu when I saw how skinny he was.): But when he started eating, I was like "Okay, Ash is so getting this guy!"
Can anyone tell me why Don and the guys were crying for "Umbreon"? I was really confused.

I'm probably buying one of these DSi's, even though I'm not opening it.

Not sure if anyone noticed, but uonopened limited edition systems are worth pretty good.

Back