(2) BW3 Brings Back EX Pokemon, Six New 'Red Collection' Cards Revealed! [6/23]

RE: (1) Six New 'Red Collection' Cards Revealed! [6/23]

Six new cards from Red Collection have surfaced through three different sources - N, a Supporter, as well as Archen, Beheeyem, and Landorus, were just revealed through the Pokemon Card website,
The card in the picture isn't Archen (it's Archeops), so when you add the translations in you could probably change that as well.
Just a heads-up.

Edit: y I post right before guy with similar name

Gigalith, 4 to do 90 :O

Also, wow, someone else called DNA :p

I hope N does something good.

Mudkip said:
I hope N does something good.

I have a feeling it will be similar to Wally, and Elm's Training Method.

Just saying, we already knew Hydregion, Landorus, Cofagrigus, and I think the Gigalith was a promo in japan...

But N and Beheeyem (sp.) and Archeops are all new.

I have a sick feeling that Archeops is going to be Aerodactyl from fossil, in the same way that reuniclus was alakazam, and rain dance emboar, and venusaur is klinklang...

Yep, it does - Archeops has Prehistoric Power.

Story updated with preliminary translations.

N
Trainer's – Support

Each player shuffles his or her hand into his or her deck and draws a number of cards equal to the number of his or her remaining prize cards.

You can only use 1 Support card during your turn.
DAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Look, guys; it's Rocket's Admin!

Everything is Cyclical.

Also if that thing has prehistoric power, i think i might push my magneboar to the side and welcome aerodactyl into my sleeves. disruption!

Dare I say it: what. Repeats of everything.
I don't know if it's a good or a bad thing, but it sure makes me laugh.

Although in a way, we already have Pokemon-ex; they just take up 2 cards. The difference is that these newer ones are probably searchable and easier to play in Unlimited :p

N: Interesting Supporter. Wasn't around for Rocket's Admin, so I dunno if it's awesomely disruptive or not.

Archeops: Stage 1 - 130 HP?! Wow, Stage 1s are getting so much more broken now... and if its Power is like Fossil Aerodactyl's, seems like Zekroms/Reshirams/other Basic decks will reign over the meta...

Gigalith: Stage 1 - 150HP. WTH?!?!?! THAT'S RIDICULOUS. Its first attack makes it a decent sniper too...

Stunfisk: Uhh... okay.

EDIT: Oh wait a minute, for Fossil cards, Gigalith and Archeops will be Stage 1s in name only... in reality they'll actually be Stage 2s.

Rocket's Admin was amazingly disruptive when it was out.
Think of it this way, it's near the endgame, and you've got 2 prizes left; your opponent has 4.
Then they drop Rocket's Admin. It's like being Judged, but WORSE.

Hikikomori-san said:
N: Interesting Supporter. Wasn't around for Rocket's Admin, so I dunno if it's awesomely disruptive or not.

Archeops: Stage 1 - 130 HP?! Wow, Stage 1s are getting so much more broken now... and if its Power is like Fossil Aerodactyl's, seems like Zekroms/Reshirams/other Basic decks will reign over the meta...

Gigalith: Stage 1 - 150HP. what??!?!?! THAT'S RIDICULOUS. Its first attack makes it a decent sniper too...

Stunfisk: Uhh... okay.

EDIT: Oh wait a minute, for Fossil cards, Gigalith and Archeops will be Stage 1s in name only... in reality they'll actually be Stage 2s.
Wait, Gigalith isn't a fossil pokemon and it's already a stage 2. I think that's just an error.

I'm kinda of glad they brought back ex's, I pretty much missed all the ex sets back in the day.

Back