(2) Clearer Game Screenshots of ‘Pokemon Black’ and ‘White’, 'HS - Unleashed' Kingdra, Steelix, and

RE: (2) Clearer Game Screenshots of ‘Pokemon Black’ and ‘White’, 'HS - Unleashed' Kingdra, Steelix, and Tyranitar Prime

WPM, couldn't it also be the case where we get Scizor and Houndoom in the actual theme decks this set? They did this in Japan, and I can see that you said that the decks for this set will be the same as in Japan. We would then get the Pokemon Prime next set (Slowking, Raichu, and Lost Link) along with the remaining Pokémon from Revived Legends and the 40-cards from Lost Link. This would make sense because there would then be 6 Pokémon Prime in each HGSS set. I think that this will be a likely case.

RE: (2) Clearer Game Screenshots of ‘Pokemon Black’ and ‘White’, 'HS - Unleashed' Kingdra, Steelix, and Tyranitar Prime

Yeah but TPCI is cheap and there's a 90% chance they won't put the X's in the decks.

Hopefully the Pokemon sprites in battle look a little better when the games release.
It's too blocky, and it doesn't help by having a DSi XL

It's about time we see Kingdra. Now I can truely be excited about HSU. Well, time to save up for a booster case! (Not by myself of course. lol)

The games look truly great it is just what i was hoping for since the fifth generation and hits started to appear, is this the great return of pokemon?( I know, to early to say anything), but now i feel quite good and there are so many people that are as equally excited as me

The clear game shots are great. I wonder what that vehicle really is, it doesn't look like it's quite a car...

It sucks that Scizor probably won't make it, but I'm just finally glad to see Crobat Prime coming. That's long over due. The cards look good too.

dmaster out.

That Tyranitar looks amazing. I had the Tyranitar EX so I hope to get this.

looks like the back side of a motor cycle to me

any word if a first Gen DS can play this game?

In my opinion the vehicle looks like some sort of motorbike and wheelchair mutant. Also, do I see a trucky-sort-of-thing in the background? I hope we can drive them :]

Mikey said:

I agree, Tryranitar looks great. I love that artwork.

jayceanime said:
The screenshots look great, I hope we get to see the starters soon though! (And maybe an eevee evolution) :D

Since the games are going to be Black and White I wonder if the starter types will be changed. For Example maybe a Dark and Coloress type. Black an White. That would match if that happened. Count on an Eeveelution of every type. Yeah even a steel type or Rock type would be sweet. I can predict that already.:)

Are there any Fire pokemon that can help slow down Kingdra Prime? I was looking through and the only fire pokemon that can help any deck is probably Rapidash E4, with Pickup Power if ever brought active, and a free retreat, any other free or colorless energy requirements that make a (decent) fire pokemon splashable?

^

Blaziken FB.

'Nuff said.

Cant wait for T-Tar prime! T-tar FTW!

Without the actual Fire energy requirement ;)

Ice Espeon said:
^

Blaziken FB.

'Nuff said.

Back