(2) 'CoroCoro' and 'Pokemon Sunday' Reveal New Pokemon's Silhouette! [2/6]

New movie name confirmed: Phantom Champion Zoroark
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pok%C3%A9mon:_Phantom_Champion_Zoroark
http://serebii.net/generation5/

Loki said:
I gotta say it looks really good, the only thing that bothers me is the (clown?) circle at then ends of Zoroark's mouth. Other than that its awesome, along with its pre-evolution although I gotta say, somehow I like Xous' drawing better

All we need is someone to edit the photo so Zoroark has a razorblade and saying "WHY SO SERIOUS NATURE?"

Hm...it looks worse than Xous's versions.However,I like it.I wonder what this thing can do.Looks like a wolf on the hunt.

I knew it would be a new line. ^^ Yay! And Zoroa is just too cute!
At least everyone was on the right track when it came to Zoroa's and Zoroark's types!
And allot of people who had made fan art got little things right! The red claws, overall colors, and so on. Xous even had the pony perfect. He just reversed the colors. ^^'

Hm...anouther thing is that it has an Evo meaning it's not legendary.All we can do now is wait until the next stuff is realeased.Hopefully soon.

So, now that it's revealed, how long do you think it'll take for someone to defile the artwork with pron?:(

Agosta44 said:
Almost positive they're glowing in first pic

the strap arounds its hair has a different color too, the lower ones also seem to be from the movie they seem more Anime-ish. XD they could be glowing though.

vs10gh.jpg

I disliked the clown circle around the mouth so I edited it out :>

Having seen the artwork, anybody notice Zoroark and Xous's fanart have pretty much the same color scheme? D:

its cool but im still hoping for an absol evolution!!! XD
and Mightyena! lol i love my dark types
and this looks like it will be a new one :D

Like Manaphy and Celebi's big ol' heads, I think it's weird that Zoroark has a stick for a waist. Doesn't it look creepy? When it's on all fours, it has no back - it's just a stick!

Also, maybe it uses its big head of hair to help it balance itself when it stands on its two legs.

it looks pretty naasty! yyyeeaahh. and without the clown circle it looks like some kind of a troll so nice job pokemon people! u just gotta love that hair!

Back