(2) Dialga G from Platinum, Shaymin Download at Toys R Us [1/22]

RE: (1) Shaymin Download at Toys R Us [1/22]

Shaymin given out already?
...Well, why not? ^-^

Also, lol @ Toys 'R' Us' failb00k.

I figured they would've waited for Platinum to come out for the Gracidea Flower Sky Forme thing.

Will the coupon be able to go towards Platinum :)

Wow!! I will be defentaly going to this!! How will we get it? By Oaks letter? Or like the Dragonite? In a Cherish Ball?

-CC

Oak's Letter I think.

I wonder if Skymin will be revealed there.

I am so excited! I am going to go to the closest Toys'R'Us I can find and get it. (looks outside of his window to see a Toys'R'Us right across the street)

Yah!!I can get a Shaymin! I already have one, but it's the JPN one.

About time it gets distributed. xD Well, actually, I knew about this earlier today, but it's nice to see the news on the Beach. :)

It's too bad they're just handing out posters this time (instead of the cool Dialga-Palkia/Type Chart cards), but maybe the artwork featured on the poster will be cool.

Isn't it a little too early for them to be doing that? I mean they just released Darkrai. By the way, will this Shaymin be in a Cherrish ball like that Darkrai?

the coupon will be good for when Platinum comes out.

So now I wait 72 months until it gets handed out here.

No, I'm not exaggerating. Not much, at least.

~Rukario~ said:
the coupon will be good for when Platinum comes out.

Unfortunately, if this coupon is anything like the one handed out with Darkrai, it'll only be good for the week of the giveaway. Now, if by then they're doing preorders for Platinum and the coupon can be used towards it (which I'd doubt), that would be great.

Oh, this takes place during the week, too? Niiiiice. Actually, there is a chance I'll be able to go to Toys R Us on the 14th, so maybe I can get a Shaymin.

the week of February 8 is going to be a busy week

Yakkov said:
Isn't it a little too early for them to be doing that? I mean they just released Darkrai. By the way, will this Shaymin be in a Cherrish ball like that Darkrai?

The Cherish Ball is more or less the official event Pokemon PokeBall now. You can expect every event Pokemon from here on out to be in one.

Pyroshroud said:
With Woolworths down, who's gonna host the event for the UK? Tesco?

Hasn't GAME been hosting some Pokemon events in the UK?

Eh, it's a good thing I'm starting to swim in Shaymin thanks to Oak's Letter in Japanese Platinum soon so I'll count that, E4 Glitch Shaymin from my Jap Pearl, and Movie 11 Shaymin (the only one able to use the Glacidea flower).

We probably won't get the event here in Australia for a good 2 years down the track, you wait and see. :|

I cant wait to get shaymin! Also in the back of dialga on the picture, why is there a gigaremo? or am I just thinking that is one, beacause it looks a lot like one?

Back