(2) Dialga G from Platinum, Shaymin Download at Toys R Us [1/22]

Full Moon said:
Also in the back of dialga on the picture, why is there a gigaremo? or am I just thinking that is one, beacause it looks a lot like one?
I was thinking the exact same thing.

Anyway, I would hate to pull that card in a pack. The only good thing it's for is Dialga G Lv.X and bait for the little kiddies that didn't know there was a Dialga in this set. But it does have pretty cool art.

It's not a Gigaremo. If you compare them, you can see that the one on the Dialga-card is slightly different.

The Dialga Sp isn't that bad, but the energy for the first attack takes 2 energies. I can't wait to get Shaymin finally on the DS and the pokemon card.

"Toys R Us will also give each player a Pokemon poster and $5.00-off coupon for one DS game (to show their gratitude)."

lolz gratitude, since Shaymin is the gratitude Pokemon...

Great art for Dialga G
And finally, although this is nice, to have the event take place sooner in the year.
I wonder if it will be able to pop up shiny, even though it's widely spoken that Mystery Gift Pokémon CANNOT be shiny.
I hope that the Regigigas Event is soon as well.

No D/P(and most likely /t as well)-event Pokémon can be shiny, unless they always are (like the shiny Milotic). That's already been confirmed.

Just so people know the coupon won't be working for Platinum for one reason. The coupons always expires 2-3 days after the event nd Platinum isnt coming out any time before March, and you would be getting the coupons in February with the Shaymin. I doubt that they will let you use the coupon for a pre-order

Man I wish I could go to the event and Get Shaymin and I like the new Dialga as well.:)

With so many new basic SP Pokemon, I predict Machamp is going to remain a massive threat.

Machamp has already been such a popular deck; will anyone even dare to use SP Pokemon?

Mence Master said:
A TRU Employee said that Regigigas was supposed to come before Shaymin, but I guess he was wrong.

I wonder how the Platinum events will be activated, then. Perhaps the English games will allow the player to just automatically do the Regi events? Or will the event Gigas simply be given out at a later date? I'd guess a later date is planned for the Gigas.

You know the event page on the pokemon website was taken down and the facebook was taken down too.
It does not exist anymore....
XD
We dreamed it all!

A Hacked Soul said:
We dreamed it all!

Oh did we?
shayminevent.png

xtrabaggage said:
I'm definatly going to play dialga G; Just need to find a combo.

You don't really need a combo. Dialga G lv. x will be a tech in a lot of decks

I can't wait for Shaymin. Woah, they're really upping the chance to go there and download. All I need is a couple hours. >__>

Dialga G has amazing artwork. It also has a decent first attack, but you should only be using it for the Lv.X anyway. I'm already drooling over these new Pokemon SP.

dmaster out.

Back