(2) DP35 and DP36 Porygon-Z and Gliscor, Holo POP 8 Probopass and Luxray [2/2]

Well I struck out at Wal-mart tonight. Hopefully I will have better luck at Target tomorrow.

I could not find them at 3 different Target stores that I went today but then again my local Target always seems to get blister pack a week later than everyone else.

And my Wal Mart has temporarioly removed the trading card section with some bogus sign "new sports card vendor coming soon"

Excuse me? Vendor? IT'S THE SAME $%q^@$^% STORE!!!!

Lord Atmo said:
And my Wal Mart has temporarioly removed the trading card section with some bogus sign "new sports card vendor coming soon"

Excuse me? Vendor? IT'S THE SAME $%q^@$^% STORE!
That is really strange. Either myself or the employee that posted the sign don't understand how Wal-mart works.

Japan is a part of Asia, but I know what that means: China, South Korea, Indonesia, Thailand, and the like. I think the reason why is because Pokémon anything is pirated to a ridiculous degree there that it's hard for Nintendo, or any company that makes the legitimate versions of something pirated, to even profit in these regions.

As for me, I look at a card and see if I can extract as much potential out of it as possible. I gather up the cards I have and make a deck out of them. Lv. X cards aren't difficult to get due to the tins, so I'd probably just use those.

Hmmm....that's strange. The Target I went to I picked up the Luxray/Probopass blister, but it had two POP 7 boosters, in addition to the Plat and LA. Everyone of them that were at this store had 2 POP 7 boosters.

I haven't seen Target yet, but the Meijer here has 2 PT packs and 1 Crystal Guardians. :mad:

EDIT: The Wal-Mart here is the same. And some of them are upside down (i.e., the cardboard backing is flipped). What's going on?

-Kell' a.k.a. selerky

Back