(2) DP44 Magnezone, Rotom on Platinum Website [3/22]

RE: (1) Rotom on Platinum Website [3/22]

Nice. I can finally see what they really look like in good quality. When I bought Platinum today, I got Fan Rotom. I wanted Mow Rotom, becuase it looks funny!

It still doesn't work for some reason. I typed it in and clicked the link.

Rotomz be invadin mah desktopz!
Indeed. Rotom pwns. <3

The Magnezone box is pretty cool. I saw it in the Best Buy ad and it said only sold there. I might just buy it since Platinum just came out today.

Hooray. Another Magnezone. At least it's better than the other promo 'Zone.

If set up correctly, I'll gladly take 120 damage per turn with no drawbacks.

http://www.pokemonplatinum.com/#/pokemon/rotom/
The website does reveal stuff about the secret key and how to obtain the different forms. It also mentions that the key is yet unobtainable, but will be obtainable later on.

Somehow I like that magnezone art, although it looks very plain. It's a fun card, too bad like all the other magnezones are way better, and even those are barely played anymore. Oh well, I'll probably end up buying one, even if it's only because it contains recent boosters for once.

Also, Mow Rotom has taken over my background :O

Its been like for 2 months maybe, when I saw cards there. I know it is kind of weird in a good way.

Best Buy has Pokemon cards? Or is that just a typo?

Anyway, I'm more than likely not going to it, as the only useful things to be are the 2 packs, which I can get for $8.00 anywhere else.

The rotom link dosen't work for me. It's just a small gray box, and the only thing I can click is the volume button.

The Best Buy box comes with 2 Series 8 boosters, 2 Platinum boosters and a Platinum poster. The store I went only received 24 of them.

I'll probably get it, or at least maybe. This is a great Magnezone, probably one of the best. Run this, Magnezone Lv.X, and Electivire and you got a pretty good deck right there. Slow, maybe. I haven't tested it.

Back