(2) DP44 Magnezone, Rotom on Platinum Website [3/22]

Wow. Best Buy sells Pokemon cards? I can never find them there. Where in the store are they?:)

ZOMGBBQ, if it only were available in the Netherlands.... I have to check, Café Zone NEEDS MOAR PROMO ZONE!

xxashxx said:
Wow. Best Buy sells Pokemon cards? I can never find them there. Where in the store are they?:)

In the front near the registers.

Yeah, I saw the Best Buy ad in the Sunday paper at a bagel shop today, and I was surprised myself when I saw that they sell PTCG. I'll definately have to pick it up, but I have no idea where they would be in the store. ._.

Rotom backgrounds are cool. I got that news thing too. This is a great idea to reveal them. ;F

dmaster out.

guy i got platinum today and inside were they were they give u the codes it said u can get it though wf and mystery gift

I already beat Platinum in Japanese. The cards are near the cash register, I'm going to try to buy the Magnezone box.

Walgreen's started selling booster packs, so I wouldn't be surprised if Best Buy hopped on board the bandwagon. I've never seen Best Buy sell Pokémon cards either, but why not? They sell well, barely take up any room, and carry a high profit margin.

As for the illustration, Kagemaru Himeno is one of my favorite 2-D artists in the TCG. She's been around since the Jungle sets, and I love her soft shading. She always draws in such a way that you can look at the picture and figure out a small story she's made with that Pokémon. Unfortunately, it's a bit hard to tell with this one, as the holofoil makes the background impossible to make out.

Ophie said:
Walgreen's started selling booster packs, so I wouldn't be surprised if Best Buy hopped on board the bandwagon.

Actually, Walgreen's has sold them for a few years now. At least, that's what I've seen. Walgreen's is a more miscellaneous store. Best Buy is more of an electronics store, so it is quite surprising.

dmaster out.

HeatRotomFTW1997 said:
IIRC, there will be a Regigigas Premium Box released. That might be one of our missing promo cards before DP44.

That is DP40

I must've never noticed them then. The Walgreen's I go to, I only spotted them behind the cashier counter, and it's nowhere else in the store.

Are they still as frequent a target of theft as they were during the card game's very early years?

Yeah, actually they took them on the shelves and put them in the back of the store, but they still "sell" them. ;p

dmaster out.

can anyone think of 3 black star worthy promos that have hit japan but are still waiting to fly here, i'm just dying to know where 41 throguh 43 have gone

Snorlax LV.X line....

Maybe it could be them. I guess. But anyways is the Secret Key available throught Wi-Fi yet?

Back