(2) 'Explorers of Sky' Special Airing Friday on Cartoon Network, Rapidash from 'Platinum: Arceus' Re

RE: (1) Rapidash from 'Platinum: Arceus' Revealed [10/6]

I think this article should be called land of sarcasim.

Thank god it isnt a rare, we allready got a crappy rare Rapidash in Stormfront.

I'm quite scared to see how much they overhype the Rapidash on the official site, like they do with everything.

Water Pokémon Master said:
You're 17 and you don't know what sarcasm is? Is English your first language?

I lol'd xD

Lame card, but the artwork is nice.

Sorry, but to be honest, I really didn't see any hint of sarcasm in the post.

I came here exactly like 1/2 of the other posts: "Broken? Am I missing something?"

It's a great Mew2 counter in SP decks due to it's attack costs and free retreat. 90HP is nice as well.

Deep Balance said:
Sorry, but to be honest, I really didn't see any hint of sarcasm in the post.

I came here exactly like 1/2 of the other posts: "Broken? Am I missing something?"

-_-

Its a pre-release card, and one that will be in prerelease decks, and that is a fact. Will it shine anywhere else? No.

It's actually pretty darn good for an uncommon. I mean, there's no hope it'll see any competitive play, but come on - not every card in the set can be a gem.

The Rapidash is really bad. >.<

I don't really want the game because I personally dislike the Mystery Dungeon games.

Of all the cards they have to reveal, they revealed that Rapidash?
Suddenly I don't feel too optimistic about the new set anymore.
I have this feeling I'm going to get that special on a DVD because Gamestop has some special on preordering PMD3.

My god! What has Pokemon come to?! Introducing new amazing Pokemon like Rapidash who "Can have an instanct impact on your game!" Let us bask in the glory of the almighty Rapidash!!!

Wow, that was a little overdone, but seriously, that card is pretty terrible. Has anyone else noticed that this set has doubles of a lot of Pokemon, but one is stupidly awful and the other is great? eg. Rapidash, Gengar, Sceptile, etc.

Yeah lol, Go-pokemon always makes crap cards seem amazing and noobs are like-OMG I WANT IT!!!!!8D-and yay for the special, even though all the voices in the last one were just...not right at all.

Tristan said:
I think the card is a flaming pile of garbage good for only prerealese.

Even in a Prerelease, there are surely better Stage 1s in the set to be used. The Rapidash is really bad, but it's an Uncommon, so that's fine. The other Rapidash is at least slightly usable in a League or Fun deck.

And I'm going to miss the special because of League on Friday. :[ Hopefully they air it at another time or they upload it online.

dmaster out.

More Propaganda for Pokemon. These gimmik specials are just to keep the borderline Anime watchers in their seat. At least we have that team galactic thing to look forward to.

Yeah the Poke-Body Rapidash in this set is alot better, shutdown Pokemon-SP from attacking but Mewtwo Lv. X has one advantage that Rapidash doesn't have being that it can counter all Basic Pokemon and there's been less people running Dialga G unless it's in Legos.

Cool, I hope I remember about the special this Friday.
I don't care for the Mystery Dungeon games, but my little brother likes them.

ugh, i'm getting my wisdom teeth out friday so i might not be up for watching tv. i'm hoping they'll put it out on DVD. but of course, i can always tape it.
I <3 mystery dungeon

Man I hope they can make the episodes air more than once because I missed the 2nd episode and have not seen it yet. I don't think I will be able to watch it though. Does CN run them on their site? If so can someone tell me where to look for them?:)

Back