(2) First 'Pikachu's Great Adventure' Pic, New PokeWalker Course: 'Shopping' [10/11]

RE: (1) New PokeWalker Course: 'Shopping'; First 'Pikachu's Great Adventure' Pic [10/11]

Hm, pretty interesting! I hope you can get a Piplup/Chimchar in the course, as they are in logos of Pokemon Centers in Japan! :D

Wewt. First post!

This game sounds pretty dumb, to be perfectly honest. I was kinda stoked to hear that there was a new Wii Pokemon game coming; after the disappointment known as PBR, I've been itching for a new Pokemon game that would make me glad to own a Wii.

This... ain't gonna do it, lol.

Still holding out for a sequel for PBR (aka what PBR was going to and should have been)...

The Wii is Wiiping (haha... puns....)

But seriously, unless you can transfer stuff between your Platinum HeartGold or SoulSilver, pass...

The only good thing about the game is that they have Gyarados on the promotional poster. Otherwise, it still looks bad. I wonder if we get the new PokeWalker course, how we will receive it not by Wi-Fi...

dmaster out.

Nintendo's idea of a "new Wii" game sounds like a Hey You Pikachu! Wii game. (Correct me if I'm wrong).

I'm like PMJ, I want a Pokemon game that makes me glad to own a Wii.

RE: (2) First 'Pikachu's Great Adventure' Pic, New PokeWalker Course: 'Shopping' [10/

Well, it seems going by the poster that the game uses PBR models. Maybe it'll have a DS Battle mode, like a PBR-lite? At least we'd be able to use Origin Giratina / Skymin / Gizamimi Pichu in 3D battles that way. Alternatively, maybe you could transfer your DS Pokémon and have them interact with (or better yet, replace) Pikachu? Still, though, this really just looks like Pokémon Channel Wii. Regardless, unless there's a way to use a Pokémon other than Pikachu as the main protagonist, I'm not really interested.

PMJ said:
This game sounds pretty dumb, to be perfectly honest. I was kinda stoked to hear that there was a new Wii Pokemon game coming; after the disappointment known as PBR, I've been itching for a new Pokemon game that would make me glad to own a Wii.

This... ain't gonna do it, lol.

Still holding out for a sequel for PBR (aka what PBR was going to and should have been)...

Pretty much this. When I heard the announcement of a new Wii Pokemon Game I was hoping to see a new free roam type game like XD and Colloseum. What a downer...

Shopping for the PokeWalker sounds interesting. That could add variety to it.

Back